Wednesday, 29 December 2010 15:33
Hugh Hefner's Christmas was extra, extra jolly this year: He's engaged again!
The Playboy founder, 84, is engaged to Crystal Harris, his 24-year-old girlfriend and Playmate, a Playboy rep confirms to UsMagazine.com.
Hefner first Tweeted about it on Sunday. "When I gave Crystal the ring, she burst into tears," the Girls Next Door star wrote. "This is the happiest Christmas weekend in memory...I got what I was hoping for for Christmas...Crystal's love."
To make his news absolutely clear, the mogul then added: "Yes, the ring I gave Crystal is an engagement ring. I didn't mean to make a mystery out of it. A very merry Christmas to all."
It will be the third marriage for famous bachelor Hefner. He wed first wife Mildred in 1949 (they have grown children Christie, 58, and David, 55) before divorcing in 1959. In 1989, he walked down the aisle with Playmate of the Year Kimberley Conrad, and they went on to have sons Marston, 10, and Cooper, 9. The duo's divorce was finalized last year. (USMagazine.com)
- 03/01/2011 16:05 - PCG declares virtually zero major maritime accidents in 2010
- 03/01/2011 16:05 - BI reminds foreigners to pay annual report, legal research fees starting today
- 03/01/2011 16:02 - N. Korea calls for ending tension with S. Korea, reviving economy
- 30/12/2010 14:49 - Aquino administration ushers in new governance era
- 30/12/2010 14:49 - SuperFerry’s new Quiapo outlet offers Todo Todo Sail Sale this New Year
- 29/12/2010 15:30 - Pope condemns 'oppressors' in Christmas message
- 22/12/2010 14:18 - PNP forms special probe team to assist in reinvestigation of Vizconde massacre
- 21/12/2010 15:23 - YSP-PAZ national recognition, a tribute in flourishing 2010
- 20/12/2010 14:31 - Amazing spectacle: Total Lunar Eclipse Monday Night
- 20/12/2010 14:30 - December is “Protecting the Waters Month”