Thursday, 30 December 2010 14:49
SUPERFERRY’s new Quiapo outlet welcomes the New Year with the Todo Todo Sail Sale promo with fares from Manila to the Visayas, and vice versa, at only P588 and to Mindanao at P888. The promo fares are for sale from January 3 to 7 for passengers planning to travel from January 10 to March 15.
Conveniently located in front of Quiapo Church, this outlet is fully air-conditioned so customers can comfortably purchase their tickets. The outlet is located at the Ground Floor F&C Tower, Hidalgo cor. Villalobos Sts., Plaza Miranda.
"As part of our promise, we want to be easily accessible to our customers. Being in Quiapo allows us that since we are at the heart of Manila area." said Andrew Deyto, VP for Sales and Marketing.
Aside from Todo Todo Sail Sale, SuperFerry offers the Tripid fares all year round that are priced based on lead-time and other considerations. “This means that the earlier you book, the cheaper the rate,” said Deyto.
The cheapest rate under the Tripid promo fares is P750 for Manila to Visayas trip and vice versa.
“This SuperFerry promo makes us still one of the lowest-priced fares compared to other alternatives,” Deyto said.
“We have also increased our frequency to key destinations to give our passengers more travel options,” he added. For Cebu, SuperFerry has increased its frequency to six times a week and five times a week for Cagayan de Oro. SuperFerry is also in Bacolod three times a week while it now calls Iligan City twice a week.
For more information, customers may call the SuperFerry hotline (02) 528-7000 or Text SFTEXT your message and send to 2327 for Globe and TM subscribers or 0917-890-2327 for Smart, Talk 'N Text and other networks. They may also visit www.superferry.com.ph, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SuperFerry is a unit of ATS, the only integrated transport and supply chain solutions provider in the country.
- 04/01/2011 10:51 - Thrift banks allowed to invest in foreign currency-dominated debt papers
- 03/01/2011 16:05 - PCG declares virtually zero major maritime accidents in 2010
- 03/01/2011 16:05 - BI reminds foreigners to pay annual report, legal research fees starting today
- 03/01/2011 16:02 - N. Korea calls for ending tension with S. Korea, reviving economy
- 30/12/2010 14:49 - Aquino administration ushers in new governance era
- 29/12/2010 15:33 - Hugh Hefner, 84, engaged to Playmate, 24
- 29/12/2010 15:30 - Pope condemns 'oppressors' in Christmas message
- 22/12/2010 14:18 - PNP forms special probe team to assist in reinvestigation of Vizconde massacre
- 21/12/2010 15:23 - YSP-PAZ national recognition, a tribute in flourishing 2010
- 20/12/2010 14:31 - Amazing spectacle: Total Lunar Eclipse Monday Night