Tuesday, 25 January 2011 13:45
Accredited contractors of the Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB)s are reminded to renew their accreditation early to avoid the delays in processing and the penalties imposed on late registrants.
Starting February 1, 2011, PCAB will accept renewal applications for contracting fiscal year (CFY) 2011-2012 under the following schedules: those with licenses ending in 0 to 1 are required to renew this February; those ending in 2 to 3 are scheduled in March; 4 to 5, in April; 6 to 7, in May; and 8 to 9, in June.
New applications approved between January to June this year are included among those who are required to renew in June.
Priority processing shall be given to filers on or before their respective schedules. Late filers will be charged penalties and segregated from regular filers according to PCAB.
For inquiries, contractors may contact PCAB at telephone number 02-895-4258 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contractors may also submit and course their PCAB applications through the nearest DTI field office. (lsv/dti9/pia9)
- 27/01/2011 14:07 - New York-based CPJ probes into Filipino broadcaster’s killing
- 27/01/2011 14:06 - Palace, officials hold second dialogue on family planning program
- 25/01/2011 13:47 - 53 Barangay Bagsakan now in Zampen villages
- 25/01/2011 13:46 - Norway, EU deploy ceasefire watchers in monitoring group
- 25/01/2011 13:46 - Dipolog police cited as best city police station in ZaNorte
- 25/01/2011 13:41 - Improving the reading ability of pupils inside the classroom
- 24/01/2011 15:00 - Senate moves closer toward approval of bill regulating GOCCs
- 24/01/2011 15:00 - Vice guv, 2 town mayors, 10 others tagged in murder of Maguindanao town vice mayor
- 24/01/2011 14:59 - Aquino cites role of 'mosquito press' in Martial Law
- 24/01/2011 14:58 - Chiz to Abad: Don't shoot the messenger