Tuesday, 25 January 2011 13:46
On the occasion of the 17th Ethics Day celebration of the Philippine National Police adjudged the Dipolog City Police station as the best in the province of Zamboanga del Norte.
The Zamboanga Del Norte PNP Provincial Command led by Provincial Director Ulpiano C. Lopez presented a plaque of merit to the Dipolog City Police Station under the stewardship of P/Supt. Reynaldo M. Maclang as chief of Police for having been adjudged as "Best City Police Station" for Operational Accomplishments for 4th Quarter CY 2010.
In a press statement, the City Information Office said that Dipolog City Mayor Evelyn T. Uy has expressed her admiration to the recent achievement of the Dipolog City Police Station under the leadership of P/Supt. Reynaldo M. Maclang after he was chosen as one of the 3 individual category awardees on Regional Awards for Operational Accomplishment Report for the 4th Quarter CY 2010 last January 10 at Camp Abendan, Mercedes, Zamboanga City, during the PNP "17th Ethics Day Celebration".
Along with P/Supt. Maclang, the Regional PNP Ethics Committee has also awarded PI Helen Galvez, PO3 Roy Vertudez, SPO4 Jimmy Abrasaldo, PI Ricardo Lubaton, and POI Reynan Saldariega, all from Dipolog PNP Station, with certificates of merit for their exemplary excellence, loyalty, and devotion to their duties and responsibilities, based on the evaluated results of the PNP Operational Accomplishment Report made for the 4th Quarter of 2010.
Six (6) other Dipolog PNP personnel were also given certificates of merit and they are as follows: SPO2 Larry Tumanda, PO3 Jerry Isaw, PO2 Guardito Aninon, PO1 Nelgee Acas, PO1 Mark Salinas and PO1 June Guardi Realis.
Mayor Uy further encouraged the Dipolog City PNP to establish an unwavering effort in building a good image in the eye of the public. She also congratulated all police personnel who bravely stood by their ground despite the different challenges they faced in line with their respective duties and responsibilities. She assured everyone that she will support all the lawful and productive efforts exerted by the said office.
She thanked the Dipolognons for their support in the advocacies and programs of the Dipolog City Police Station and her administration, saying that “Dipolog city won’t be triumphant in all of its endeavors without the help of the entire populace.” (ACA/PIA9-BST/rvc)
- 27/01/2011 14:08 - U.S. Mission Ministry holds medical mission in Dipolog
- 27/01/2011 14:07 - New York-based CPJ probes into Filipino broadcaster’s killing
- 27/01/2011 14:06 - Palace, officials hold second dialogue on family planning program
- 25/01/2011 13:47 - 53 Barangay Bagsakan now in Zampen villages
- 25/01/2011 13:46 - Norway, EU deploy ceasefire watchers in monitoring group
- 25/01/2011 13:45 - Contractors asked to renew PCAB accreditation
- 25/01/2011 13:41 - Improving the reading ability of pupils inside the classroom
- 24/01/2011 15:00 - Senate moves closer toward approval of bill regulating GOCCs
- 24/01/2011 15:00 - Vice guv, 2 town mayors, 10 others tagged in murder of Maguindanao town vice mayor
- 24/01/2011 14:59 - Aquino cites role of 'mosquito press' in Martial Law