Thursday, 27 January 2011 14:08
Dipolog City – A total of eighty (80) children received pediatric care from foreign missionaries during a medical mission recently conducted in Dipolog City.
In a report shared by the city information office the children, who underwent pediatric care concerning their various ailments, had also received assorted toys as gift from foreign pastors of the Renewed Life Mission Ministry (RLMM) from the United States of America who purposely came to conduct a medical mission, gifts distribution and donated medical equipments to the Dipolog City Health Office last January 17, 2011.
The city information office said the medical mission is part of the RLMM’s commitment to meet the people’s needs for medical care and health education in coordination with the City Government of Dipolog.
Pastors Bill Farace, Dr. Simone Solano, John Perrelli and wife Mrs. Aracelli Perrelli, personally handed over the gifts to the lucky beneficiaries. The donation is part of the commitment of the RLMM to the people belonging to the Third World country such us the Philippines.
After the gift-giving activity, a surgical operation took place. Dr. Solano successfully operated 50 patients who suffered from different types of tumors in the city.
With this development, the Dipolognons warmly expressed their heartfelt appreciation to RLMM for their efforts and their support to the city government of Dipolog under the administration of Mayor Evelyn T. Uy.
The medical mission has given the patients new life and hope after surgery.
- 31/01/2011 13:51 - U.S. chooses PHL as sole partner for growth in Asia-Pacific
- 31/01/2011 13:48 - FOR THE CAUSE BY ATTY. EDIL BADDIRI
- 29/01/2011 14:28 - Palace urges Filipinos to rally behind Aquino gov’t
- 28/01/2011 16:39 - PENRO readies for “World Wetlands Month” celebration
- 28/01/2011 16:37 - PNP intensifies intelligence, security operations nationwide
- 27/01/2011 14:07 - New York-based CPJ probes into Filipino broadcaster’s killing
- 27/01/2011 14:06 - Palace, officials hold second dialogue on family planning program
- 25/01/2011 13:47 - 53 Barangay Bagsakan now in Zampen villages
- 25/01/2011 13:46 - Norway, EU deploy ceasefire watchers in monitoring group
- 25/01/2011 13:46 - Dipolog police cited as best city police station in ZaNorte