Monday, 07 March 2011 14:32
DIPOLOG CITY – Once again, The Dapitan Shrine Volunteer Probation Aide Association has added another feather on its cap.
This, after it was adjudged as the Most Outstanding Volunteer Probation Aide Association in region IX for the calendar year 2010, during the 2nd Regional Volunteer Probation Aide Convention held at Astoria Hotel in Zamboanga City on February 24, 2011.
Dapitan Shrine VPA President Margarito Pacilan, Grace S. Bulagao, and Felisa T. Gahuman were also adjudged as Outstanding VPAs for Dapitan City Parole and Probation Office.
Apart from individual recognitions, Gahuman was also adjudged as Outstanding VPA for the Northern Cluster which is composed of Dapitan City, Dipolog City and Zamboanga del Norte Parole and Probation Offices.
On the same occasion, the Dapitan Shrine Field Training Laboratory, with CPPO Jose Alan B.Santillana as its team leader, and CPPO Ma. Lourdes S. Guangco, SPOO Josilyn S. Bael and AAIV Judito G. Abitona as members were also given recognition for its exemplary contribution to the Volunteer Probation Aide Program of the Agency.
The Dapitan Shrine Field Training Laboratory is the only field training laboratory in region IX and the first to be established in Mindanao.
The said laboratory was the host of the Third In-Country Training on Volunteer Resource Development conducted on September 2008 which was participated in by parole and probation officers throughout the country.
CPPO Santillan, who is now assigned as head of the Zamboanga del Norte Parole and Probation Office expresses his thanks to Dapitan City Mayor Dominador Jalosjos Jr., Zamboanga del Norte Gov. Rolando E. Yebes, the community folks, especially the volunteers for the strong support they have extended to the Dapitan City Parole and Probation Office during his tour of duty in the said office.(PIA9/ZamboNorte/atruda)
- 10/03/2011 14:14 - Philippines ratifies Rome Statute of the ICC
- 09/03/2011 13:06 - New taxes last resort to raise revenues – Carandang
- 08/03/2011 09:56 - President Aquino names Oban as new AFP chief
- 08/03/2011 09:54 - Incoming AFP chief lists three top priorities
- 07/03/2011 14:32 - Baldoz says reintegration program for Libya OFW repatriates ready and established
- 07/03/2011 14:31 - Libyan military attacks anti- government forces near Tripoli
- 07/03/2011 14:30 - Coast Guard deploys three ships off Palawan to secure research ship
- 07/03/2011 14:29 - Solid waste management disposal plant soon to rise in Molave
- 06/03/2011 19:19 - Cops using ‘Miranda Doctrine’ when making arrests - PNP
- 06/03/2011 19:18 - Sulu folks get livelihood training