Wednesday, 23 March 2011 16:15
PAGADIAN CITY – After the oathtaking rites of the December 2010 Nursing Licensure Examination (NLE) passers in Manila, the Board of Nursing (BoN) has scheduled complete regional oathtaking ceremonies in the country.
In Pagadian, it was scheduled on March 25, 2011 and will be held at the Pagadian City Gym.
Zamboanga del Sur Philippine Nurses Association (PNA) president Helen M. Arao said the 5th oathtaking ceremony will be graced with the presence of BoN member Hon. Rolanda C. Arugay, former dean of Philippine Women’s University (PWU), as keynote speaker.
A total of 356 new nurses are scheduled to take their oath on Friday, Arao said. Arao said the PNA ZamboSur chapter assisted the Philippine Regulation Commission (PRC) in filing of application for registration from February 28-March 23 to ensure that new nurses from neighboring cities and provinces will be accommodated.
By Gideon C. Corgue-PIA 9 Zambo Sur
- 25/03/2011 14:57 - Pulse: Binay is most trusted gov't official
- 25/03/2011 14:57 - Burglars rob regional office
- 23/03/2011 16:19 - Government to prepare for global impact on economy of Japan's crisis - Aquino
- 23/03/2011 16:17 - DOJ ready to lift arrest order vs. Lacson
- 23/03/2011 16:16 - DOJ ready to lift arrest order vs. Lacson
- 23/03/2011 16:13 - Young Moro Professionals conduct Bangsamoro Peace Forum
- 22/03/2011 13:12 - Gadhafi vows to fight as strikes hit his forces
- 22/03/2011 13:08 - CHO Pagadian pursues TB surveillance
- 21/03/2011 03:23 - Escudero says plebiscite needed to postpone ARMM polls
- 21/03/2011 03:21 - New Philippine Army video of hazing, torture of trainees surfaces