Friday, 25 March 2011 14:57
A regional office along Pettit Barracks, Zone IV was allegedly robbed of cash and office equipment by unidentified burglars Wednesday night.
Police report disclosed that the burglars were able to steal more or less P10,000 cash and an Epson printer unit.
Report showed that an employee of the Department of Agriculture (DA), Regional Office IX identified as Jaime Sabihon, called-up and reported the incident to the local police office.
Responding police investigators established that the robbers gained entry by destroying the door lock of the office.
A follow-up investigation is being conducted by the local police office.
Earlier, police have arrested minors engaged in solvent sniffing who were tagged as suspects in the series of robbery incidents in the city.
The arrested minors were properly turned over to the social welfare office.
By Eugene a. Lasprilla
- 26/03/2011 15:15 - PAL employees agree to hold strike
- 26/03/2011 15:14 - Union strike vote has ‘no basis’ - PAL
- 26/03/2011 15:12 - Power Interruption today
- 25/03/2011 14:58 - Beng spearheads ‘Read-Along’ event for elem studes
- 25/03/2011 14:57 - Pulse: Binay is most trusted gov't official
- 23/03/2011 16:19 - Government to prepare for global impact on economy of Japan's crisis - Aquino
- 23/03/2011 16:17 - DOJ ready to lift arrest order vs. Lacson
- 23/03/2011 16:16 - DOJ ready to lift arrest order vs. Lacson
- 23/03/2011 16:15 - 5th nurses' oathtaking ceremony in Pagadian slated on March 25
- 23/03/2011 16:13 - Young Moro Professionals conduct Bangsamoro Peace Forum