Saturday, 26 March 2011 15:12
The Zamboanga City Electric Cooperative, Inc. (ZAMCELCO) announces that there will be power interruption today March 26, 2011 (Saturday) for customers served by the National Grid Corporation of the Philippines (NGCP) 69 KV transmission line.
The scheduled shutdown of Sangali-Divisoria 69KV line section is to facilitate the tapping of ABS at structure #8 located at Barangay Sangali, this city. Duration of the blackout is from 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
ZAMCELCO’s Putik and Camanchile Substation will be supplied with power coming from Pitogo Substation. However, consumers will experience short interruption for about three (3) to five (5) minutes before and after the above works due to switching operations.
Mainly affected is the Sangali Substation which will be out of power from 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
After the installation/tapping of the ABS in Sangali, ZAMCELCO’s Sangali Substation can now be supplied with power coming from NGCP Sangali Substation whenever there is maintenance work along Sangali-Zamboanga City 69 KV line.
Power will resume on its normal operation after the completion of the scheduled work.
- 28/03/2011 16:02 - Huge jump in radiation inside Japan nuclear plant
- 26/03/2011 15:17 - Gov’t to embark on nationwide info campaign on drug trafficking
- 26/03/2011 15:16 - NATO takes command of part of Libya operation
- 26/03/2011 15:15 - PAL employees agree to hold strike
- 26/03/2011 15:14 - Union strike vote has ‘no basis’ - PAL
- 25/03/2011 14:58 - Beng spearheads ‘Read-Along’ event for elem studes
- 25/03/2011 14:57 - Pulse: Binay is most trusted gov't official
- 25/03/2011 14:57 - Burglars rob regional office
- 23/03/2011 16:19 - Government to prepare for global impact on economy of Japan's crisis - Aquino
- 23/03/2011 16:17 - DOJ ready to lift arrest order vs. Lacson