Thursday, 14 April 2011 11:22
Mindanao Examiner now streams some 70 online radios, television broadcasts and is putting up more stations for the benefit of Internet communities not only in the Philippines, but around the world, as part of its continuing improvement in the field of Information and Technology.
The Mindanao Examiner is founded in Zamboanga City in 2006 and has launched a weekly newspaper with circulations in many parts of the southern Philippines.
The company, whose website can be accessed on this URL – www.mindanaoexaminer.com – has expanded its business in 2010 to include cable television production and currently manages and operates Sky Cable Mindanao Examiner TV on Channel 54 in Zamboanga City.
It also has its own multi-media department, Mindanao Examiner Productions, which is in-charge of all video productions, photography services. It has provided photography and video works for various corporations and companies operating in the Philippines, including local government units in the southern Philippines and foreign media firms.
The Mindanao Examiner has produced several corporate and tourism videos and independent short films, including a full-length bio-film in the past.
The Mindanao Examiner also offers corporate media consultancy. It advocates citizen journalism and a strong advocate of press freedom, and has a pro-poor program for the less fortunate sector in the community.
Its office is located at 3rd Floor, Fair Land Building, Nunez Extension, Zamboanga City. Its staffs operate pro-bono. (Al Jacinto)
- 16/04/2011 12:13 - Looking for extra income? MZone is now hiring!
- 15/04/2011 11:01 - ARMM seeks decisive role in handling ODA funds
- 14/04/2011 11:26 - DAR steps up land distribution program
- 14/04/2011 11:25 - Indonesia moving to join IMT on Mindanao peace efforts
- 14/04/2011 11:23 - Malaysian deputy defense minister conveys hope for peace in Mindanao
- 14/04/2011 11:21 - NCMF recogizes Osmena, Querol as 'sultans' of Cebu & Panay
- 14/04/2011 11:17 - Ochoa: Palace to build 20,000 houses for PNP, AFP personnel
- 14/04/2011 11:16 - DOH, Philhealth distribute 17,100 PhilHealth cards in ZamboSur
- 14/04/2011 11:15 - Alcala allays fears over shrinking rice supply
- 14/04/2011 11:14 - Gov’t steps up campaign to eliminate rice wastage