Thursday, 12 May 2011 13:12
The Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) on Tuesday said a soldier, with his monthly quarter’s allowance can now afford to pay the monthly amortization for a new house through the President of the Philippines’ housing program.
As this developed, the Morale and Welfare Division of the AFP’s Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel J1 starts distributing application forms from the National Housing Authority (NHA).
Specifically for the uniformed men and women under the NHA’s Socialized Housing Program through the Community Initiative Approach to housing development, a soldier with a rank of Private receiving P400 monthly quarter's allowance will now be able to choose from various locations.
A 22-square meter row house on a 36-square meter lot and an 18-square meter loft expandable row house on a 40-square meter lot are initially available for soldiers to choose from in Barangays Buenavista, and Biclatan of Gen. Trias, Cavite; Brgy. Conchu, Trece Martires, Cavite; Biñan and Calamba, Laguna; Bocaue, Bulacan; and in Baras and Rodriguez, Rizal. (PNA)
- 12/05/2011 13:15 - Bahraini gov’t prefers Filipino nurses to fill up job openings
- 12/05/2011 13:15 - House body to conduct nationwide consultation on Cha-cha
- 12/05/2011 13:14 - Ex-MNLF grows high-value marine products in Tawi-Tawi
- 12/05/2011 13:13 - GPH panel member speaks to top humanitarian journalists
- 12/05/2011 13:12 - Death toll from Japan quake nears 15,000
- 12/05/2011 13:11 - Batch '96 is the champ! By Miguel C. Liozo, Jr.
- 10/05/2011 12:14 - Aquino bares five-fold increase in ADB-funded E-Strike production
- 10/05/2011 12:14 - Indonesian government keen on adopting 'Pantawid Pasada' Program
- 10/05/2011 12:13 - P-Noy says Pinoys who wish to avail rice subsidy will pass through NHTS
- 10/05/2011 12:11 - PNP nabs ‘Sayyaf’ man in Manila mall