Thursday, 26 May 2011 14:49
Incoming 4th year and 3rd year BS nursing students under the old and new curriculum of STI College is currently undergoing a comprehensive nursing training and review facilitated by the renowned NURSEZONE Review Center. STI College sees this review as an important endeavor to ensure that STI students are well guided and prepared in their hospital and community services.
The students are divided into two groups to observe the effectiveness of the review, being able to focus on each student’s academic proficiency. Each group is given one week from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm to undergo the said review. Updated modules used even in US and other countries are utilized to assure the competency of students in handling different medical situations.
STI College RLE Coordinator Clement Maraon initiated the idea of inviting professional reviewers for the STI BSN students said, the goal of the intensive training and review is to familiarize students with important and updated procedures commonly used and observed in their fields. The Administration supports the review as a way of forging for a higher and dependable education that guarantees a venue for students to achieve their maximum potential.
The modules for the skills enhancement training include simple suctions to intravenous therapy. This review manifests STI’s objective to introduce innovative teaching methodologies that suits the modern learning needs and requirements of the students.
STI College Zamboanga is continuously striving hard to give their students the best quality of education they deserve, one that aims Education for Real Life.
- 26/05/2011 14:52 - Archbishop calls for sobriety on RH bill issue
- 26/05/2011 14:51 - DOJ says spread of illegal drugs, liquors and prostitution in NBP is rampant
- 26/05/2011 14:51 - Mindanao fruit, veggie growers now earn better, says GEM
- 26/05/2011 14:51 - RH bill not USAID deal – Coloma
- 26/05/2011 14:50 - Aquino directs concerned government agencies to ensure ‘zero casualty’ during a typhoon
- 25/05/2011 12:10 - Ombudsman orders filing of criminal raps vs. Customs police director
- 24/05/2011 12:49 - DOLE-ARMM names ‘SPES baby’
- 23/05/2011 12:51 - Palace welcomes CBCP clarification that threat of ‘civil disobedience’ is not official
- 23/05/2011 12:50 - Another Maguindanao massacre suspect arrested
- 23/05/2011 12:50 - PNP tightens recruitment process to weed out potential ‘scalawags’