Monday, 27 June 2011 14:12
One Network Bank (ONB) the widest rural banking network in the Philippines now with 80 branches and 106 ATMs all over Mindanao recently held the first pouring of concrete for the construction of its 7-storey ONB Center last June 3, 2011 at Km 9, Sasa, Davao City.
The event started with the blessing of the construction site which was officiated by Davao City’s Most Reverend Archbishop Fernando R. Capalla, D.D.
The pouring of concrete was led by ONB President Alex V. Buenaventura together with ONB Vice-Chairman Antonio P. Avelino, Board of Director Antonio R. Cabreira, Jr., and Architect Pablito P. Labao. ONB Group Heads Romulo Guererro and Dario Magnaye, Engr. Loreto Dalangin,VI ONB Civil Works Department Head and Engr. Raymundo P. Pronda of D.M. Consunji, Inc. (DMCI) also took part in the ceremony.
This new multi-storey corporate center is currently under construction by DMCI, known today as the country’s prime “Builder of Landmarks” and pioneer of advanced engineering technology application in Philippine construction. This future Davao City landmark is a product of collaborative efforts of the country’s leading building consultants in structural, electro-mechanical and sanitary engineering as well as in interior design.
Due to be completed on March 2012, this P 117.4M structure, with its 9,670 square meters of space, will unite and be home to all of the 300 ONB Head Office employees - a move towards streamlining the Bank’s branch support system in its vision of being the primary provider of modern banking services to Mindanao’s countryside. ONB Center will also house state-of-the-art training facilities for the officers and staff of the Bank.
By Suey Asuncion
- 30/06/2011 12:51 - Maguindanao flood victims get help from ARMM gov’t
- 30/06/2011 12:51 - DOST labs offer affordable testing services
- 30/06/2011 12:50 - ZamboSur officials urge public to take care of the environment
- 27/06/2011 14:12 - Cotabato floods subside, flood victims start returning home
- 27/06/2011 14:12 - Ray Aquino clears Erap, Lacson in Dacer, Corvito killings?
- 27/06/2011 14:11 - Palace: US statement of support for PHL will not agitate efforts to peacefully settle Spratlys issue
- 24/06/2011 12:58 - JHCSC to study on the impact of organic farming in Dumingag
- 24/06/2011 12:56 - Pagadian’s economic growth attributed to stable peace and order, says ZamboSur gov
- 23/06/2011 14:09 - NSO conducts data dissemination forum
- 23/06/2011 14:08 - Mindanao Peace Weavers heightens Local Peace Programs