Thursday, 28 July 2011 13:02
Teaching is said to be the noblest profession and it makes a teacher noble, why noble because it’s not purely teaching but influence the lives of their pupils, this affect eternity, for where ever they may go their thoughts remains interminable. They don’t only teach theory but reality in everyday life.
Teaching is not an easy task. The efforts and sacrifices that are put in this task makes it difficult or even too hard, the accomplishment of teaching comes only after a survival from the different challenges of life. But its endeavor to acquire success through the path of difficulties makes a teacher a greater and stronger person, for no matter how difficult the ask is they will still remain steadfast as a deliverer of knowledge.
So I am proud to be a teacher because I touch the life of my pupils, their hearts, their future, and I believe that their future lies on me for nobody else but I as a teacher can patiently and bravely take the challenge of guiding them towards brighter future.
To my fellow teacher’s I salute you all for choosing teaching as your profession. (By: Jennifer Labuen Abarro – Tetuan Central School Teacher)
- 29/07/2011 10:46 - Enjoy Sun Cellular’s July Rainy Day Specials
- 28/07/2011 13:04 - 9 dead in ‘Juaning’s’ wrath -- NDRRMC
- 28/07/2011 13:03 - PHL outlines plans to combat illegal cross-border trade of endangered flora, fauna
- 28/07/2011 13:03 - Palace submits proposed P1.816-trillion budget for 2012 to Congress
- 28/07/2011 13:02 - DSWD IX updates civil society partners on status of programs
- 26/07/2011 12:50 - Aquino welcomes new Apostolic Nuncio to the Philippines
- 26/07/2011 12:48 - Palace hopes court speeds up Maguindanao massacre case trial
- 26/07/2011 12:47 - Palace extends condolences to victims of Norway blast, shooting rampage
- 25/07/2011 12:32 - HIV cases pass 7,000-mark, with June infections up 63% in PHL
- 25/07/2011 12:31 - Aquino to highlight achievements, vision in today's SONA