Tuesday, 16 August 2011 11:33
The National Police Commission (Napolcom) will conduct the Philippine National Police (PNP) Entrance and Promotional Examinations on October 23, 2011.
The period of filing of applications is from August 15, 2011 to September 16, 2011.
Napolcom Vice-Chairman and Executive Officer Eduardo U. Escueta said that the acceptance of applications shall be on a ‘first come, first-served’ basis and, upon due notice, may be stopped even ahead of the deadline.
He added that in view of resource constraints, the Napolcom Regional Offices reserve the right to limit the number of examinees it will accommodate.
PNP Entrance Examination is open to all Filipino citizens who are not more than 30 years old, bachelor’s degree holder, and 1.57 (female) and 1.62 meters (male) in height.
“Police Officers I (PO1) whose appointments are temporary for lack of appropriate eligibility are also required to take the PNP Entrance Examination,” Escueta said.
On the other hand, the Promotional Examinations are open exclusively to all qualified uniformed members of the PNP who meet the minimum qualification standards for examination in terms of rank and eligibility.
Escueta emphasized that “those who pass the PNP Entrance Examination are conferred by the Napolcom the PNP Entrance eligibility which is appropriate for appointment to the rank of PO1. Also, those who pass the promotional examinations shall be conferred eligibilities appropriate for promotion to the ranks corresponding to the examination’s Eligibility Rank Coverage (ERC).”
Application forms and index cards can be obtained for free at the NAPOLCOM NCR Office in Guadalupe Nuevo, EDSA, Makati City, at any NAPOLCOM Regional Office, and at www.napolcom.gov.ph. These may also be reproduced using the original size of the Application Form and Index Card. (PNA/PIA9-BST)
- 17/08/2011 13:25 - DTI, DOT line up events for Kadayawan s Dabaw Festival?
- 17/08/2011 13:21 - Malacañang says Aquino approves in principle the Freedom of Information Bill
- 16/08/2011 11:34 - DepEd clarifies policies on kindergarten classes
- 16/08/2011 11:34 - Aquino thanks Dragon Warriors for bringing honor to the country
- 16/08/2011 11:33 - Funds for unfilled position in gov’t could be a source of conversion, says Drilon
- 16/08/2011 11:32 - 'Pilipinas Natin' goes to Davao City
- 16/08/2011 11:32 - Aquino vows continuing support to police, military
- 12/08/2011 14:29 - ASEAN economic summit opens in Indonesia's Manado
- 12/08/2011 14:28 - Another province looms in Bicol
- 12/08/2011 14:26 - 'Anti-human trafficking efforts must protect Filipinos here and overseas' - VP Binay