Tuesday, 15 November 2011 11:36
PSSupt. Ruben D. Cariaga, Zamboanga Sibugay Police Provincial Director, categorically said that peace and order in the province has gone back to normal.
It can be remembered that peace and order situation here was disturbed after series of ambushes and clashes between government troops and lawless elements last month.
“Things are back to normal now with peace and order situation in an undisturbed state after we finally took over the lawless group’s camp in Payao. Somehow, the hunt for lawless elements are on- going until we serve justice to our people,” Cariaga stated in an interview.
Cariaga also added that the people need not to fear because the AFP and PNP are doing all in their capability to prevent any incidents similar to what had happened recently.
Cariaga further mentioned that the intelligence community of the authorities is heightened to its maximum level to ensure that all plans of attacks and ambushes from the lawless groups, if there are any, would be prevented.
By NBE/ P. Lontua SibEx
- 15/11/2011 11:39 - Kiko calls for probe on Jatropha bungle
- 15/11/2011 11:38 - Pacquiao’s controversial win sparks debate
- 15/11/2011 11:38 - Zamboanga bans sale of pellet toy guns
- 15/11/2011 11:37 - Gov't to continue working with countries affected by POEA deployment ban
- 15/11/2011 11:37 - Sibugay taps media in promoting nutrition
- 15/11/2011 11:35 - US-Russian crew blasts off for space station
- 15/11/2011 11:35 - Philippine Tourism Industry finally united
- 15/11/2011 11:34 - Caregiving graduates take national competency exam at PPTS
- 14/11/2011 11:16 - AFP to propose new modernization plan
- 14/11/2011 11:11 - Laurente, Lumacad beat separate opponents in Pacquiao-Marquez undercard