Monday, 21 November 2011 11:38
PAGADIAN CITY - The Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD9) in coordination with the Department of Education (DepEd), and city government will register and validate 12,147 Pantawid ng Pamilyang Pilipino (4Ps) potential beneficiaries for Pagadian City during the community assembly on November 21-24.
Zamboanga del Sur provincial link Evangeline Poquita said the registration and validation activity will accommodate 14 barangays a day where a 20-man team composed of DSWD staff, municipal links, teachers and government employees will facilitate the conduct of the activity.
Poquita said the 4-day activity will then cater the beneficiaries from the 54 barangays in the city.
In the registration and validation, Poquita said the inclusion error can be easily detected and help determine the number of household to qualify as beneficiaries.
After the beneficiaries will be registered and validated by the team, they will be registered also at the Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP) Poquita added.
The provincial link said those who are qualified to register are those whose names were posted in the designated posting areas such as; barangay office, barangay halls, health centers or schools.
The 4Ps participants are requested to bring the following documents: birth certificate of parents, marriage contract, school records or certificate, health records or certificate, valid ID cards (postal, SSS, Philhealth IDs or drivers license), baptismal certificate, or any valid documents, Poquita conluded.
The activity will be simultaneously conducted in the province of Zamboanga Sibugay.
- 23/11/2011 11:15 - RPMC IX conducts RME on KR2 project at Bayog
- 22/11/2011 00:00 - Palace lauds performance of Filipino athletes in 2011 Southeast Asian Games in Indonesia
- 22/11/2011 00:00 - Pacquiao returns home; explains performance vs. Marquez
- 21/11/2011 11:40 - Government lawyers aim for successful prosecution of Mrs Arroyo, Palace says
- 21/11/2011 11:39 - Asianet: Next generation of American leaders identify China as a threat
- 20/11/2011 17:03 - DOH announces on-going recruitment of nurses and midwives
- 20/11/2011 17:02 - PhilRice plans establishing more demonstration rice gardens
- 18/11/2011 11:46 - Arroyo asks SC to issue cease and desist order vs. DOJ, BI
- 18/11/2011 11:46 - Gov’t to rehabilitate ravaged banana farms in Mindanao
- 18/11/2011 11:45 - Clinton calls for peaceful resolution of West Philippine Sea dispute