Saturday, 03 December 2011 00:00
This Holiday season, don’t we all wish to have the picture-perfect look? A happy Christmas photograph could be tarnished with the unsightly damaged and frizzy hair due to constant hair coloring and styling.
Well, here’s good news for all the Zamboanguenas out there: Edwin Reyes Salon exclusively offers the ultimate solution to your hair problem – the Brazilian Blowout.
The Brazilian Blowout is the only professional hair smoothing treatment that improves the health of the hair.
This treatment has been the latest trend in Hollywood. Celebrities like Nicole Richie, Jennifer Aniston, and Jennifer Lopez are known for their beautiful, shiny locks, thanks to the Brazilian Blowout. In the Philippines, top beauty writers from Preview and Mega magazines highly recommend this product, as well.
The Brazilian Blowout belongs to the same family as keratin treatments, but fortified with a Brazilian super nutrient complex full of açai berry, native camucamu berry, and annatto seed. Those who are concerned about formaldehyde, Brazilian Blowout doesn’t contain the chemical.
The treatment’s aim is to coat the hair cuticles and fill in the gaps and breakages caused by chemical treatments, without changing the bonds of the hair. It is not a straightening treatment. Since the hair cuticles smoothen out, the hair appears silkier. Very curly hair does not become straight, but wavy. Wavy hair becomes smooth and manageable.
The treatment lasts as long as 12 weeks, and has a cumulative effect – the more you used it, the smoother your hair will be in the long run. This one-time treatment saves you time and money from having your hair blow-dried every now and then. It literally gives you the wash-and-wear solution for your hair.
So this Christmas, visit Edwin Reyes Salon in Tetuan, and treat yourself and your loved ones with the Brazilian Blowout – the only product that gives fantastic results!
- 08/12/2011 12:18 - School kids consider books a timely gift
- 06/12/2011 12:18 - DPWH IX implements P3.2 B infra projects; remains top implementer nationwide
- 06/12/2011 12:17 - ZamPen Regional Winners in Nutrition Program Implementation bared
- 03/12/2011 00:00 - PHL to remain relentless in fight against drugs – Aquino
- 03/12/2011 00:00 - Baldoz eyes labor reforms for security guards
- 03/12/2011 00:00 - De Lima dismisses death threats vs. ex-President Arroyo
- 02/12/2011 10:39 - Gov't disbursement up 15% in October
- 02/12/2011 10:39 - PHL remains stable despite global economic uncertainty – Aquino
- 02/12/2011 10:38 - TRs on rubber procesing validated
- 02/12/2011 10:37 - WMSU hosts economics teachers, studes joint national confab