Saturday, 10 December 2011 00:00
The Zamboanga City Electric Cooperative, Inc. (Zamcelco) would like to convey to our valued consumers that there will be brief power interruptions along NGCP's Sangali-Zamboanga City 69 KV line on Saturday, December 10, 2011 at 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. where Zamcelco Sangali Substation and Putik Substation are connected.
This is due to the switching operations, that usually occur during the start and upon completion of works, to isolate the Sangali-Divisoria 69KV line Section where the replacement of rotten wood poles of Structure nos. 119-3T and 129-HT and the re-tensioning of conductors will take place.
Putik Substation will be supplied via Pitogo-Cabatangan-Tumaga 69KV Lines during entire duration of the work.
However a power curtailment will be implemented by Zamcelco when load reaches its critical limits for the protection of line.
Normal operation will immediately resume after the completion of work not necessarily following the above given schedule, so please take the necessary precaution.
- 11/12/2011 00:00 - Aquino steps up attack on Philippine Supreme Court
- 11/12/2011 00:00 - Holiday break starts Dec. 21 for public schools
- 11/12/2011 00:00 - In the 8th Paskuhan festival in Pagadian kicks off
- 10/12/2011 00:00 - Holiday break starts Dec. 21 for public schools
- 10/12/2011 00:00 - Dec. 26, Jan. 2 not holidays
- 09/12/2011 11:14 - Coloma urges civil servants to prioritize efficient and quality service to Filipinos
- 09/12/2011 11:13 - Dureza Cup National Shootfest underway
- 09/12/2011 11:12 - NEDA IX facilitates the conduct of RIO+20 Regional Consultation
- 09/12/2011 11:12 - Pag-Ibig Fund- Pagadian celebrates 31st anniversary
- 08/12/2011 12:18 - School kids consider books a timely gift