Tuesday, 10 January 2012 00:00
American "Balikatan" soldiers returned and shared games and fun to over 60 wards of the St.Francis House orphanage in Pasonanca in the morning of Jan. 5.
The US soldiers who are detailed at the Western Mindanao Command (Joint Special Forces Task Force) belonged to the chaplain team of Maj. David Lile and PO2 Leonel Torrente.
The group first visited St Francis House last December and brought Christmass stuff for the wards and did similar games.
Fun and games were shared last Jan.5 at the St Francis House compound. There were also books and other reading materials donated to the St Francis House , founded 25 years ago by Canadian priest Fr. Arthur Winikoff.
- 12/01/2012 11:44 - Zambo Norte to construct additional bio-fertilizer mixing plants
- 12/01/2012 11:43 - Party-list solon files motion for reconsideration on NBN-ZTE case
- 12/01/2012 11:42 - Regatta 2012 set Jan. 13-14
- 12/01/2012 11:41 - Police exec says no terror threats in Cebu for Sinulog
- 12/01/2012 11:41 - Bizmen seek lifting of open-pit mining ban in Zambo Norte
- 11/01/2012 12:18 - Mindanao cancer center inaugurated
- 11/01/2012 12:17 - Gov’t adds P13.4B to accelerated spending program budget
- 11/01/2012 12:16 - ARMM acting gov extends respect to Black Nazarene
- 11/01/2012 12:16 - Aquino welcomes international logistics group's plan to invest $500-million
- 11/01/2012 12:15 - Gov assures Zambo Norte's preparedness for any calamity