Tuesday, 24 January 2012 11:34
Malacanang announced on Saturday the appointment of Dr. Emelita V. Almosara as executive director of the National Commission for Culture and the Arts (NCCA).
The Office of Executive Secretary Paquito N. Ochoa Jr. announced the presidential appointment of Almosara, who served as National Historical Institute’s deputy executive director.
The Palace also announced the appointment of officials for the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA), Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD), Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), and Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG).
Mario L. de Leon Jr., Frank R. Cimafranca, and Irene Susan B. Natividad were appointed as chiefs of mission of the DFA.
Rodolfo M. Santos was named as acting Director IV of the DSWD.
The other appointees were Johnson G. Canete and Maria Criselda R. Sy as Directors IV of the DOLE.
Also appointed were Ma. Calpiza J. Sardua and Yvette T. Sunga as acting local government operations officers VIII.
- 25/01/2012 12:29 - SRPI outreach missions net 4,772 patients
- 25/01/2012 12:28 - Paje urges more international action on marine environment protection
- 25/01/2012 12:28 - Senate commends Sen. Santiago for her election as ICC judge
- 25/01/2012 12:27 - Malacanang says Aquino gov't committed to rationalize sin taxes
- 25/01/2012 12:27 - New Wesmincom chief intensifies IPSP implementation
- 24/01/2012 11:33 - US vows wider access for Philippine bananas
- 24/01/2012 11:32 - DA eyes more biological pest control for crops
- 24/01/2012 11:32 - DAR holds national assessment and planning conference
- 24/01/2012 11:31 - DSWD to administer social welfare indicator to 4Ps beneficiaries
- 24/01/2012 11:30 - Enrile expects prosecution to finish presentation of evidence in one month