Wednesday, 25 January 2012 12:29
The Alcantara Foundation, in line with its vision and mission, has promised to pursue its humanitarian efforts and social programs in barangays in the and west coast.
Engineer Ruben Conti said the San Ramon Power Incorporated (SRPI), in partnership with barangays Talisayan, Pamucutan and Sinugong, will continue to give “better opportunities” to the constituents of the mentioned barangays through medical and dental missions, donations of school paraphernalia to elementary schools and distribution of food to indigent families.
Last year, more than a dozen medical-dental missions were conducted in Pamucutan, Patalon, Talisayan, Labuan, Ayala and Sinubong, Conti said, with an aggregate of 4,772 beneficiaries.
Other than these, SRPI also repaired some classrooms and the Sto. Nino chapel in Pamucutan in response to the requests of the people.
Conti said that SRPI will continue to implement its programs this year “to support the future of the children and stimulate their hopes for an improved life.”
- 26/01/2012 10:12 - Science Research Seminar-Workshop held
- 25/01/2012 12:32 - Abalos family hopes to get favorable decision on bail petition
- 25/01/2012 12:31 - Philippine Army unveils transformation roadmap
- 25/01/2012 12:30 - DOJ: Dismissed NBI director given 'due process'
- 25/01/2012 12:30 - Aquino, declares January of every year as ‘Philippine Tropical Fabrics Month’
- 25/01/2012 12:28 - Paje urges more international action on marine environment protection
- 25/01/2012 12:28 - Senate commends Sen. Santiago for her election as ICC judge
- 25/01/2012 12:27 - Malacanang says Aquino gov't committed to rationalize sin taxes
- 25/01/2012 12:27 - New Wesmincom chief intensifies IPSP implementation
- 24/01/2012 11:34 - Malacanang announces new appoinments