Friday, 10 February 2012 11:51
DIPOLOG CITY -- Some 600 grains businessmen in Zamboanga del Norte are expected to renew their business permits with the National Food Authority (NFA) for 2012.
NFA Zamboanga del Norte Provincial Manager Jul Akmad J. Lawama said the renewal of grains business permit is from January to June.
Lawama reminded the grains businessmen(retailers and millers) in the province to visit their office in Gulayon, Dipolog City and renew their grains business permit on the scheduled dates.
NFA-Zamboanga del Norte Acting Public Information Officer Malou Karen Sarenas said 118 of 176 (67%) of the total grains retailers in Dipolog City and Polanco have already renewed their business permit for 2012 last January.
Grains retailers who fail to renew their business permit in due time will be meted with 25 percent surcharge of the total license cost, plus 25% surcharge for every month thereafter.
The local NFA Office has also set the schedule for business permit renewal for the grains retailers in other municipalities of the province. February for Dapitan City, Rizal, Sibutad and La Libertad; March- Sergio Osmeña, Piñan, Mutia, Katipunan and Roxas; April-Jose Dalman, Manukan, Sindangan and Siayan; May-Salug, Godod, Tampilisan, and Kalawit; and June for Liloy, Labason, Gutalac, Leon Postigo, Sibuco, Siocon, Sirawai and Baligian.
Meanwhile, NFA-Zamboanga del Norte Licensing Officer Concepcion Dumagat will still conduct mobile licensing from July to December 2012.
- 11/02/2012 00:00 - Aquino names Escudero as member of U.P. Board of Regents; appoints new officials of the judiciary
- 10/02/2012 11:53 - Aquino celebrates 52nd birthday visiting quake damaged areas; assures victims of immediate recovery
- 10/02/2012 11:53 - DA-ATI launches new agri-school concept
- 10/02/2012 11:52 - NEDA sees over 4.6% GDP growth in Q1
- 10/02/2012 11:51 - Negros Oriental PDRRMC reports 11,576 families affected by quake
- 10/02/2012 11:50 - Prosecution requests subpoenae for Vizconde
- 08/02/2012 12:01 - Aquino says, no day off for him on his birthday
- 08/02/2012 12:00 - VP Binay hails IACAT rescue of trafficking, illegal recruitment victims in Laguna, Tawi-Tawi
- 08/02/2012 12:00 - P-Noy appoints new CA Associate Justice, other officials in judiciary
- 08/02/2012 11:58 - South Cotabato seeks P68.2-M tax settlement deal with power coop