Tuesday, 14 February 2012 10:27
A local student of Tetuan Central School topped the “Academic Challenge” in “Extemporaneous Speech” (Filipino) category in the recent 2nd Regional SPED Fun Day for the gifted and talented, held in Molave, Zamboanga del Sur from February 1-5, 2012.
Randolph Bayore Edullantes, a grade VI pupil of Tetuan Central School belonging to the Fast Learner (FL) class (SPED) ended up as the Regional Champion. He competed against the regionwide participants of Dapitan City, Dipolog City, Pagadian City, Isabela City, the province of Zamboanga del Norte, Zamboanga del Sur and Zamboanga Sibugay. The local students representing the different districts in levels grade 1-6.
Randolph is the son of Marissa and Roseller P. Edullantes and the grandchild of Venilda Tarroza and Raymundo Bayore.
- 15/02/2012 00:00 - Execom holds 4th Tony Clarito 2012 President's Cup
- 14/02/2012 10:30 - President Aquino says BoC needs more time to carry out reforms
- 14/02/2012 10:29 - Minister Bloy: We need more immigrants to build Canada
- 14/02/2012 10:28 - Coloma urges Filipinos to initiate peace, development efforts founded on tenets of Aquino gov't
- 14/02/2012 10:27 - Palace warns OFWs against working as drug mules
- 14/02/2012 10:26 - Lawmakers hit defense team for trying to discredit senator-judges in ongoing impeachment trial
- 14/02/2012 10:25 - Pacquiao ponders on retirement after Bradley fight
- 14/02/2012 10:24 - PHL gears up for new Ramsar bid
- 13/02/2012 12:24 - President Aquino says BoC needs more time to carry out reforms
- 13/02/2012 12:23 - Chiz presses bill on waiver on bank deposits for gov't officials