Wednesday, 29 February 2012 12:05
triumphs in the 47th ANVIL AWARDS - SN Aboitiz Power (SNAP) Group has bagged 4 Anvil Awards during the recently concluded 47th Anvil Awards at Edsa Shangri-la, Mandaluyong City. SNAP Group, and its principal SN Power of Norway, won an Excellence award for i-Travel SAFE, their transportation safety campaign for their employees. SNAP-Benguet also won an Excellence award for its Ambuklao Hydroelectric Power Plant inaugural coffee table book “Renewable Energy for a Renewed Nation” under the PR Tool Special Publication category. SNAP-Magat won a Merit Award for its efficient water use campaign DALOY Magat while SNAP-Benguet also earned a Merit award for its Ambuklao inauguration campaign The Power to Renew.
The winning team led by SNAP chief corporate services officer Michael Hosillos (extreme left) and SN Power country representative and business development manager for Southeast Asia Rodolfo Azanza (8th from left).
- 02/03/2012 11:04 - DepEd allocates P136-M for Palarong Pambansa
- 01/03/2012 12:37 - Bolong ES remains recipient of 'Let's start with ABC Foundation'
- 01/03/2012 12:33 - Spanish Humanitarian Aid Chief meets with Local Interfaith Group on Peace Process
- 01/03/2012 12:30 - Huge success of the 1st Zamboanga Youth Leaders Parliament
- 29/02/2012 12:12 - Oil prices expected to rise further: UAE expert
- 27/02/2012 00:00 - DPLMHS holds seminar-workshop on First Aid
- 27/02/2012 00:00 - President Aquino to formally announce enactment of Kindergarten Law
- 24/02/2012 10:58 - Cebu Pacific Air chooses CIT for A330 leases
- 24/02/2012 10:57 - All set for 2012 People Power Anniversary
- 24/02/2012 10:57 - Phl gets “strong performer” rank in global Environmental Performance Index