Friday, 23 March 2012 00:00
In line with the observance of the 67th Commencement Exercises, Western Mindanao State University slated the Baccalaureate Mass for graduating students yesterday at the university’s Dr. Juanito Bruno Gymnasium.
Invited resource speakers for the occasion were Rev. Allan C. Osabel, Pastor of the Christ Assembly of God at Talisayan of this city; Atty. Laisa Masuhud Alamia, program manager of Nisa Ui-Haqq Fi Bangsamoro (Women for Justice in Bangsamoro) and Coordinator of Bangsamoro lawyer’s Network; and Rev. Fr. Rizalino G. Francisco, Jr., Parochial Vicar of Our Mother of Perpetual Help Parish in Guiwan of this city.
For this year, the university has a total of 3, 140 graduates from the main campus and the different external studies units. The graduation rites are slated on March 23 (1st Batch), March 25 (2nd Batch) and April 20 (College of Nursing) accordingly.
by: EKEENA O. LIM, WMSU-Public Affairs Office
- 24/03/2012 14:14 - Severe headaches tied to suicide attempts: study
- 24/03/2012 14:13 - Whitney Houston drowned with cocaine in system: coroner
- 24/03/2012 14:13 - DPLMHS holds recollection for graduating students
- 24/03/2012 14:12 - PHL approves new visa policies for foreign tourists
- 23/03/2012 00:00 - Sun Cellular reaches out to Syria OFWs
- 21/03/2012 14:14 - Colmenares to Corona: “Stop your double talk and double standard!”
- 21/03/2012 14:13 - Senate leadership assures verdict on Corona’s trial before sine die adjournment
- 21/03/2012 14:13 - Enrile opposes reduction of VAT on petroleum products
- 21/03/2012 14:12 - OPEC oil prices continue to rise
- 21/03/2012 14:12 - God told me to retire - Pacquiao