Friday, 30 March 2012 11:06
Melchie E. Taghoy, a resident of Pajac-Abuno, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu was named the grand prize winner of Sun Cellular’s Sunny Holidays Raffle Promo, a treat to its subscribers during the Christmas season. Melchie won two roundtrip tickets to Singapore from Airphil Express, a Blackberry 9780 unit, one Sun Cellular Superloaded SIM and three call cards of Sun Call & Text Unlimited 450 prepaid load.
Melchie claimed her prize at The Sun Shop,GaisanoGrand Mall Mactan.With her during the awarding was Banjo Visarra, National Distributor Sales Region Head for Central Visayas and Marian Ognoc, Sun Shop Branch Officer-in-Charge.
Melchie is a housewife with three young children. Her husband, Roger works as a cook at 168 Ramen House,Banilad, Cebu. Melchie has been a solid Sun subscriber for two years now and regularly loads Sun Call and Text Combo 10. She frequently calls her siblings, also Sun users, who are based in Cagayan de Oro and Ormoc City. “The affordable prepaid loads allow me to easily contact my siblings and other family members who are far away,” she said in Cebuano. With Sun Cellular’s strengthened signal in Mindanao back by PLDT, connecting with her loved ones is so much easier.
Surprised with her win, Melchie was hesitant to believe the text messages she received notifying her that she had won. “I was afraid that someone was tricking me. I never dreamt of winning the grand prize, but yet here it is in my hands,” she added.
Melchie said she plans to use her Blackberry 9780 and maybe give her old cell phone to her husband who doesn’t own one. And with affordable prepaid loads from Sun Cellular, she can continue to make unlimited connections with friends and family in Cebu or anywhere in the Philippines.
Sun Cellular is one of the country’s fastest growing telecommunications companies. Its products vary from prepaid to postpaid plans to broadband. Sun Cellular is part of the PLDT Group.
- 31/03/2012 11:15 - North Korea to allow foreign experts to observe rocket launch
- 30/03/2012 11:09 - Prominent Pakistani acid victim commits suicide
- 30/03/2012 11:09 - Fukushima No. 2 reactor radiation level up to maximum of 73 sieverts per hour
- 30/03/2012 11:08 - Aquino leads launching of online store for Filipino musicians, music lovers
- 30/03/2012 11:07 - SC junks gov't plea on ill-gotten wealth raps vs. Marcos
- 29/03/2012 11:56 - DOTC launches 'Ligtas Byahe: Kwaresma'
- 29/03/2012 11:48 - From a peak of 25,600 in 1986, NPA fighters down to about 4,000 today – AFP
- 29/03/2012 11:47 - Aquino gov't lines up eight PPP projects for 2012
- 28/03/2012 12:52 - Malacañang assures commitment to prevent proliferation of AIDS, HIV cases
- 28/03/2012 12:51 - Bicam okays proposed Foster Care Act