Thursday, 12 April 2012 12:06
DIPOLOG CITY - Local professionals who will renew their Professional Identification Cards (PICs) and Board Examination applicants will soon be able to save time and money for they don’t have to travel anymore to Zamboanga City for the said purpose.
This developed after Dipolog City Tourism Office has announced the launching of the Mobile Processing Program for renewal of Professional Identification Cards and Board Examination applications on April 21-22 in Dipolog City .
The program aims to give local professionals working in the different national agencies of the government and private institutions in the province to save time and money in going to Zamboanga City for PIC renewal and Board Exam application processing.
Presently, renewal of Professional Identification Cards and Board Examination applications is done at the Regional Office of the Professional Regulations Commission in Zamboanga City.
According to Val Anotado, Tourism Staff of Dipolog City Tourism Office, the office has been designated by the Regional Office of the Professional Regulations Commission in Zamboanga City as its contact office in Dipolog City for the said undertaking.
For more information interested parties are advised to contact the City Tourism Office at telephone no. (065)212-2485.
- 14/04/2012 10:53 - US denounces North Korea over failed rocket launch
- 12/04/2012 12:10 - Bayanihan Teams deployed in Basilan
- 12/04/2012 12:10 - Beng mulls creation of police volunteers
- 12/04/2012 12:09 - Three killed, 16 hurt in North Cotabato bus explosion
- 12/04/2012 12:08 - Dental x-rays linked to common brain tumor
- 12/04/2012 12:06 - Iranian navy rescues eight captive Filipino seamen; two die during rescue operations
- 12/04/2012 12:05 - Mindanao open to nuclear power plant
- 12/04/2012 12:04 - Osaka to call for abolition of nuclear power plant
- 12/04/2012 12:01 - PHL files diplomatic protest vs. China over incursion into Scarborough Shoal
- 12/04/2012 11:58 - RP re-elected to UN information body