Wednesday, 18 April 2012 16:59
Sun Cellular is making available more payment channels fortheir postpaid subscribers.
Reuben Pangan, Sun Cellular’s Vice-President for CustomerRelationship Management says they want their subscribers to experience maximumafter-sales convenience. “Our relationship with our customers does not endafter we have successfully encouraged them to subscribe to our services.
Wewould like to offer them convenience as well for their after-sales transactionssuch as paying their monthly bills, be it for Sun Cellular or even for Digitelproducts and services such as DSL orlandline payments.” Pangan explains.
Instead of going to and waiting in line at Sun Shop outlets orDigitel Business centers, customers canmake over-the-counter payments in 12 accredited banks including majorinstitutions such as BDO, BPI, Allied Bank, Eastwest Bank, Philippine NationalBank, Planters Development Bank, RCBC, Robinsons Bank, Security Bank, UnionBank, UCPB and more.
Over-the counter transactions can be also made throughaccredited payment centers like BayadCenters, Robinson’s Department Store Business Centers, 7-11 Branches, SMDepartment Store Business Centers, SM Hypermart, Sta. Lucia East Grand MallBusiness Centers, Western Union Ebiz branches, Isetann Department storebusiness centers, EC Pay outlets, BDO Financial services, as well as selectedbranches of LBC Payment Centers, Mini Stop Outlets, SM Supermarkets, Shopwisebranches, Waltermart Stores, and Western Union-RCPI outlets.
ATM payments are also accepted in Bancnet, Megalink, BPIExpress Teller, and Union Bank ATM Machines.
Phone and Online banking are also made available via Bancneton line, BDO Phone and Internet Banking, BPI Express Teller/ExpressPhone/Express On lne, EastWest Bank Net Access/Mobile Bankng/ATM Access, andUnion Bank phone and online payments.
“Payments made at banks and other accredited payment centersmay take a couple of days to be credited to customer’s accounts due toprocessing requirements but rest assured we do get these payments and applythem as soon as we can. Still, becauseof the availability of these alternate payment centers and given their proximityto our subscribers’ homes, places of work, and leisure activities, it is stilla more convenient way to pay their Sun or Digitel bills.” Pagan added.
For a hassle-free payment experience, Sun Cellular isencouraging its subscribers to enroll their credit cards in Sun’s auto-debitfacility. Enrollment forms are available in The Sun Shop outlets.
Recently, Sun Cellular Bills can also be paid using SMARTMoney.
Sun Cellular is a member of the PLDT Group.
- 18/04/2012 17:04 - Casiño to Noynoy: “We may not begoing to war, but we must defend our rights and sovereignty!”
- 18/04/2012 17:01 - Tuition fee hike of not more than 5% is manageable - DepEd
- 18/04/2012 17:01 - MRDP to hold PO gab
- 18/04/2012 17:00 - No more pine trees to be cut in SM expansion plan - Robredo
- 18/04/2012 17:00 - Mindanaoans hold cultural protest vs. RP-US Balikatan
- 18/04/2012 16:57 - Korean-American selected to lead World Bank
- 18/04/2012 16:56 - Questions to reflect on and a call to respond Statement of the Interfaith Council of Leaders – Zamboanga City
- 17/04/2012 00:00 - Iranian nuclear talks resulted in positive achievements - Chinese representative
- 17/04/2012 00:00 - New UN resolution marks crucial step to bring peace to Syria
- 17/04/2012 00:00 - 'Balikatan 2012' not in response to ongoing Scarborough Shoal standoff - AFP