Saturday, 21 April 2012 11:57
Sun Cellular now makes available the new Sun Anti-Bill Shock Mobile Landline Plan for Cebu residents for as low as P249 per month.
This dual-service offering features a single SIM card that already consists of a mobile and a landline subscription. With both services rolled into just one physical card, this mobile landline service eliminates the need to maintain separate phone units for mobile usage and landline calling.
“After a successful launch in Luzon, we’re excited to offer this best-value mobile landline plan to our dear Cebuanos. Be it for their homes or businesses, we’d like them to experience the convenience of a two-in-one unlimited mobile and landline call subscription,” says Ricky Peña, Senior Vice President for Postpaid, New Business, Broadband and Marketing Services of Sun Cellular.
Open to both new and existing Sun Cellular subscribers, this mobile landline plan also includes the special “Anti-Bill Shock” feature that is designed to protect subscribers from incurring expensive bills.
New subscribers may avail of this mobile landline package with unlimited Sun-to-Sun calls and texts, unlimited local landline calls and a free phone for only P599 per month. Meanwhile, existing subscribers may upgrade their existing lines with unlimited local landline calls for only P249, on top of their monthly service fees. Existing subscribers in Cebu just need to call telesales Hotline 1822 to avail of this service, or Text SDU(space)ON to 2738. They may also dial *738# from their phones.
Peña was also enthusiastic in sharing that this service expansion was made possible through Sun Cellular’s intensified coverage in the region. With a wider reach and a more robust network support from its mother conglomerate, Pena said that Sun Cellular is now in a better stance to further optimize its unlimited services and even offer them at better value.
Sun Cellular is a member of the PLDT Group
- 22/04/2012 00:00 - MinDA, PCCI jointly hold consultations in preparation for the 21st MinBizCon
- 21/04/2012 12:02 - COA, OMB join forces in fight vs. graft and corruption
- 21/04/2012 11:58 - Cebu Pacific pioneers direct Philippines-Cambodia route Launches thrice weekly Manila - Siem Reap flights
- 21/04/2012 11:58 - Celebrate the Language of Movement U.S. Embassy Manila Launches Sayaw! Dance Challenge
- 21/04/2012 11:57 - 2-day golf tourney kicks off today
- 20/04/2012 16:37 - Aquino government to come up with concrete mining policy soon
- 20/04/2012 16:37 - DepEd-ARMM generates P162-M savings
- 20/04/2012 16:36 - Zamboanga del Norte in full preparation for Hudyaka 2012
- 20/04/2012 16:36 - Aquino appoints new government officials
- 20/04/2012 16:35 - Nurturing summer of service 2012