Wednesday, 02 May 2012 14:23
It’s summer and everyone is raring to go out-of-town, to the beach and frolic under the sun. With groups of vacationers traveling en masse, expect the proverbial traffic, sweaty road trips and the chaos that can actually spice up a summer trip. Organization is the key to ensure there are no hassles that will get in the way of your plans. Here are practical tips for an enjoyable summer from Sun Cellular:
1. Focus on the essentials instead of every little thing you will possibly need, which you can just buy in a convenience store or the resort shop. A quick checklist: Cash and one or two credit cards, food and beverage, clothing, first-aid kit and prescription meds, personal effects, toys for kids and handy gadgets such as your mobile phones, chargers, and prepaid loads.
2. Anticipate things that are often the cause of stress like miscommunications and delays. Confirm attendance, meeting place, time of departure (always allot an extra hour ahead). Constantly e-mail, send messages in social networking sites, text or call all persons involved.
3. Tried and tested summer spots like pools, beach resorts and recreation parks are the safe choices to spend your summer, but don't forego new experiences. You can opt to go to a new destination. Study your route, get as many landmarks as you can, and have the number of the venue's contact person handy.
4. Ensure that your home is safe and secure and the persons left behind there are well-provided for. Make sure you have constant communication with them by keeping your Sun Cellular powered-mobile phone handy.
To help you get organized this summer, rely on a proven mobile communications partner - Sun Cellular. Whether you opt to spend your vacation in the province or in the city, anywhere in the country, you are assured of a clear connection, enhanced features and affordable call and text fees that remain unbeatable up to these days.
The best thing about being under the Sun is that you can coordinate your summer plans with your contacts from Smart and Talk N’ Text without having to spend extra thru the newest addition to Sun Cellular list of Value-Packed Prepaid SIM – SUN TRIO SIM. This Prepaid SIM is the first in the market that allows the you to immediately get FREE 30 minutes of calls to Sun, Smart and Talk N’ Text and 300 SMS to all networks (100 Sun texts+ 200 texts to other networks) valid for 1 day. Plus, you can continue to update your Facebook even with zero load balance by texting FREEFB to 2300. Indeed, communication to anyone is easy and very affordable as you can enjoy all of this for only Php35.00.
Maintain the TRIO lifestyle with prepaid loads available in denominations that fit your needs. Both valid for one day, TRIO 30 offers 30 minutes of calls to Sun, Smart and Talk N Text plus 300 texts to all networks (100 Sun texts and 200 texts to other networks); while TRIO 20 is equipped with 15 minutes of calls and 200 texts to Sun, Smart and Talk N Text. Can’t get enough of Sun TRIO load? Then try the new Sun TRIO 100! It lets you enjoy your TRIO load for 7 days with 80 minutes of calls to Sun, Smart and Talk N Text and 1,000 texts to all networks (100 Sun texts and 700 texts to other networks). To load the Sun TRIO loads, just text TRIO30, TRIO20 or TRIO100 to 247.
Now, even postpaid subscribers can experience the benefits of Sun TRIO. From March 13 to May 31, 2012, you can subscribe to Sun Postpaid TRIO Add-ons that allow you to connect, not only with your Sun contacts but also with your friends from Smart and Talk N’ Text. Heavy texters can coordinate with friends from other networks with the TRIO Text 99 that allows you to send 1,000 SMS to Smart and Talk N’ Text monthly for only P99 on top of your regular monthly subscription fee. Would you rather call than text? Then the TRIO Call 99 is definitely for you! This TRIO add-on gives you 50 minutes of calls to Smart and Talk N’ Text every month to make seamless communication more easily and faster with just P99 to add to your MSF. If you opt for both, then, go for the TRIO Combo 199 that gives you monthly perks of 1,250 SMS and 50 minutes of calls to Smart and Talk N’ Text with just P199 to add to your MSF. To subscribe to any of the add-on plans, just call *687# or text SAP(space)HELP to 2687.
With seamless communication and great savings to boot, you are sure to stay connected to friends and family, regardless of the network they are subscribed to, 24/7 giving you extra budget for great summer finds, like that hot swimwear you've been saving up for.
For more information about Sun Cellular products and offers, visit The Sun Shop nearest you, call the Sun Cellular hotline at 395-8000 or log on to www.suncellular.com.ph. Or key in 200 from your Sun Cellular phone to know more about the great value offers of Sun CTU products. Visit Sun Facebook page www.facebook.com/suncellularph and follow Sun Cellular on Twitter via www.twitter.com/suncelltweets.
- 04/05/2012 13:10 - Aquino enumerates four strats to address unemployment
- 03/05/2012 16:52 - Young Zamboangeña bags 2nd Runner Up Trophy in Faldo Series
- 02/05/2012 14:28 - Blast kills soldier, 7 more wounded in Southern Philippine
- 02/05/2012 14:27 - Cops identified 2 suspects in Koronadal radioman slay
- 02/05/2012 14:27 - Pacquiao faces more rigid sparring with Russians; Jessica Sanchez among those being considered to sing 'Lupang Hinirang'
- 02/05/2012 14:22 - Australian billionaire plans to build Titanic II
- 02/05/2012 14:19 - U.S., Philippines identify strategic objectives
- 30/04/2012 14:54 - Aboitiz-Amore partnership brings solar power to small communities
- 30/04/2012 14:53 - U.S., PHL defense, foreign affairs officials to discuss alliance
- 30/04/2012 14:53 - DND says PHL committed to developing its 'maritime domain awareness capability'