Wednesday, 09 May 2012 12:39
True to its promise of maintaining its streak of best-value offerings, postpaid leader Sun Cellular beefs up its line-up of add-on services to enhance the postpaid experience.
“We aim to make the postpaid experience much more personalized and much more suitable to our customers with varying lifestyles. Hence, these add-on plans have been designed to upgrade the standard subscription via specialized service inclusions”, says Ricky G. Peña, Senior Vice President for Postpaid, Broadband, New Business and Marketing Services of Sun Cellular.
Offered to current Sun postpaid subscribers, these add-on plans may be availed for minimal charge additions to the standard monthly service fee.
Among these add-on services are the Sun Anti-Bill Shock Plans for mobile landline, internetwork texts and mobile internet. First introduced to the market by Sun Cellular, these include a special charging feature that caps at a particular amount and combats the occurrences of unexpected high bills. For example, Anti-Bill Shock Text All Plan 199 gives a subscriber 1,000 SMS to other network for just P199/month. SMS beyond that will be charged P1 each, and if the subscriber exceeds 1,350 SMS, charge will be capped at P549/month, and he can text unlimited beyond that.
Other plans include: Anti-Bill Shock Mobile Landline that guarantees unlimited landline calls for only P249/month, and Anti-Bill Shock Mobile Internet which you can get for as low as P149/month with 20 hours of surfing.
Sun Cellular also offers add-on plans to cater to BlackBerry smartphone users. These include the BlackBerry Social 299 with unlimited BlackBerry Social service and the Full BlackBerry Service 350. Both add-ons have been integrated with the Anti-Bill Shock feature which imposes a charge cap of P749 for mobile internet browsing.
And for postpaid subscribers with relatives and friends abroad, Sun offers the IDD Add-on with discounted IDD rates to select international zones for only P50 on top of the monthly fee.
Recently, Sun has also made available the TRIO Add-ons with special call and text allocations to Smart and Talk n’ Text subscribers. For only P99 per month, Sun postpaid subscribers may either choose the Text Add-on with 1,000 texts or the Call Add-on with 50 minutes of calls to Smart and Talk n’ Text subscribers. And for a combination of both, Sun offers the TRIO Combo with 1,250 texts and 50 minutes of calls to Smart and Talk n’ Text at P199 per month.
“These innovative offerings, supported by our extensive network development efforts all contribute to our continuing efforts to enhance customer experience. Expect us to come up with more compelling and relevant propositions that will translate to closer customer engagements – this has been our trademark in the market place,” concludes Peña.
Sun Cellular is a member of PLDT.
- 10/05/2012 13:29 - J&E Basketball Promotions Battle of the Giants @ Golden Boys Gym
- 10/05/2012 13:25 - House prosecution says evidence vs CJ enough to convict him
- 10/05/2012 13:22 - Palace intervenes to avert pork, chicken holiday
- 10/05/2012 13:18 - Medvedev becomes Russia's new PM
- 10/05/2012 13:16 - “It’s More Fun in the Philippines” on target, hits 1.1-M tourist arrivals in Q1
- 09/05/2012 12:35 - La Aunor’s new film will showcase Tawi-Tawi as tourism destination
- 09/05/2012 12:34 - NFA encourages farmers to increase rice prod’n
- 09/05/2012 12:34 - Rotary Club Basilan receives $15,000 donation from Canada-based Basileño
- 09/05/2012 12:33 - Senator-judges poised to finish impeachment trial before June 7
- 09/05/2012 12:32 - VP Binay: Police should be held accountable for 'humiliating' former Senate Pres. Salonga