Monday, 14 May 2012 11:56
MOSCOW - U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has been named by the ForbesWoman magazine as the world’s No. 1 ‘Powerful Mom’ in its annual ranking list.
Besides being actively involved in the American political life, few know that Hillary Clinton has daughter Chelsea, whom she cares about a lot.
“ForbesWoman analyzed the annual list of the world’s 100 most powerful women – based on money controlled, decision-making power and multiple measures of influence — and teased out the moms who are at the top of their game,” magazine’s website said.
The second place was awarded to caring Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, who has a daughter and a grandson.
The third place went to Indra Nooyi, who is the mother of two and the chairman and chief of PepsiCo.
by: PNA/RIA Novosti
- 15/05/2012 11:35 - Stocks, peso down on eurozone worries
- 14/05/2012 11:58 - 6th Bright Leaf Agri Journalism Awards extends to Zambo City
- 14/05/2012 11:57 - 'Dead' Australian leaves hospital
- 14/05/2012 11:57 - Malacanang calls on Filipinos to keep surroundings clean to prevent spread of dengue
- 14/05/2012 11:56 - PHL’s 2012 economic prospects remain good, says BSP official
- 12/05/2012 11:51 - Lantawan youths gather for Inter-Faith Summer Fun inBasilan
- 12/05/2012 11:51 - Aquino government welcomes approval of House Bill seeking to rationalize excise taxes on alcohol, cigarette products
- 11/05/2012 10:34 - NCCA, WMSU Launches cultural icons exhibit
- 11/05/2012 10:33 - NP open to possible alliance with LP, other groups – Villar
- 11/05/2012 10:32 - BDO submits new EIB rehab plan