Wednesday, 04 February 2015 12:54
It was a memorable day for Nikko Flores-Follosco and Sarah E. Ungad as they exchanged their vows in Islam ceremony in the bride's residence in Tetuan Last January 26, this year.
The exchanged of vows was officiated by Ustadz Quddos Jamal witnessed by both parents of the newly-weded couple withe bride's parents Elamsali and Ailyn E. Ungad together with the groom's parents Ramon and Portia Follosco.
After the exchanged of vows, the couple together with relatives and guests proceed to Park 88 and Restobar for the reception.
Nikko and Sarah led the ceremonial slicing of the wedding cake followed by sumptous lunch.
Guests and visitors enjoyed singing videoke while other relatives took their part of taking pictures togehter with the young couple.
Also present during the occasion were councilor Elong Natividad, RPN-DXXX Station Manager Jerry Lacastesantos with Ronda Ace, Spade and Ester with the bride's brother Eloyd and Eamon together and the bride's grandparents Hadji Marjuc A. Jumrani and Fatima Jumrani and Clarita Eusebio-Ungad with uncles and aunties headed by SPO4 Jauhal and wife Dorothy Usman with their sibblings Jaeramarga and Jubal, Mr. and Mrs. Wahid and Raisa Fatima Ungad and couple Aldrich and mary Jane Anastacio.
The groom's entourage composed of grandfather Simfronio Flores, Linda Follosco-Macrohon together with daughters Pia, Mei-Mei and daughter Therese, Bebot and Irene Follosco-Endozo with the groom's brothers and sisters Vincent, Ramon, Jr., Shara and Julie Anne, with Hadji Nasser Hamis and other invited guests.
To the newly-wed young couple Nikko and Sarah may your tribe increase.
Here are some of the photos taken by Monch L. Follosco.
- 11/02/2015 00:00 - Caeleen turns 1
- 09/02/2015 00:00 - Banguingui, Sulu celebrates 15th anniversary with a bang!
- 07/02/2015 00:00 - Councilor Mel and Laarni 20th Wedding anniversary
- 06/02/2015 15:48 - Birthdays – Pedro @ 60 and Peter @ 16
- 05/02/2015 15:29 - Cuidad Medical Zamboanga launches BRAngay Project
- 03/02/2015 00:00 - Glow celebrates 58th birthday
- 31/01/2015 13:44 - Adams Express Travel Grand Reunion
- 28/01/2015 14:03 - Raymond’s Bridal Show, a grand success
- 26/01/2015 14:29 - E. MACASAET Book Launching
- 23/01/2015 12:49 - Bon Joseph Go is Mr. Zamboanga 2015