Saturday, 07 February 2015 00:00
Pink the color of love was the predominant color during the 20th wedding anniversary celebration of loving couple, number 1 Councilor of District 1 MELCHOR “MEL” SADAIN and wife of two decades, the lovely LAARNI TAN –SADAIN.
The groom MEL came in a light pink polo and light brown pants while the bride LAARNI donned a Fushia Pink flower prints gown. Most of the guests and well-wishers who came to grace the affair came in either baby pink, light pink, pink with white combinations following wedding renewal motif.
My long time good friend Councilor MEL a lawyer by profession and wife LAARNI , daughter of the late Mr. WAGNER TAN (who is also a family friend) a Nurse by profession have five beautiful children.
The memorable occasion for the couple was held last January 31, at the Sapphire Ballroom of Grand Astoria Hotel.
I missed the affair thou, because I was out of town but never the less I am so happy for them as they renew and profess once again their undying love for each other.
To you Councilor Mel and Laarni, continue to keep the flame of love burning. Congratulations and best wishes. Cheers for a blissful life ahead.
- 14/02/2015 00:00 - A fun filled trip to Dumaguete
- 13/02/2015 14:26 - Express 1 opens
- 12/02/2015 00:00 - Garcia –Bermudo exchange of vows
- 11/02/2015 00:00 - Caeleen turns 1
- 09/02/2015 00:00 - Banguingui, Sulu celebrates 15th anniversary with a bang!
- 06/02/2015 15:48 - Birthdays – Pedro @ 60 and Peter @ 16
- 05/02/2015 15:29 - Cuidad Medical Zamboanga launches BRAngay Project
- 04/02/2015 12:54 - Nikko & Sarah ties knot
- 03/02/2015 00:00 - Glow celebrates 58th birthday
- 31/01/2015 13:44 - Adams Express Travel Grand Reunion