Friday, 13 February 2015 14:26
A new ticketing office that will cater to your ticketing needs whether domestic or international flights opened its door to the public last Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 8:00 in the morning.
EXPRESS 1 is located at the mezzanine floor of LAVIÑA’s Hotel along Governor Alvarez Street. It is owned and managed by Mr. and Mrs. CLIFFORD ING nee JENNY SANTIAGO.
The new business had its Ribbon Cutting Ceremony with TICKET 1 owner Mr. JONATHAN LIAO WEE and P/Supt. WILLIAM GADAYAN (Commander of the Public Safety in Sibugay) doing the snipping honors. The office and its staff of the new business venture was blessed by Rev. Fr. JOEL MALCAMPO.
Joining the early morning affair were: RCBC Branch Manager JONATHAN LIM, Mr. ERIC ENRIQUEZ, MR. ANTHONY MAS and your Columnist. Other guests came later in the morning.
JONATHAN now a Registered Nurse
I was among the guests who were invited to celebrate with JONATHAN OWERA in his double celebration, his birthday and his blow out for successfully passing the Nursing Board Exam.
The party was held at the St. JOSEPH Church Rectory with Rev. Fr. ANDY BARCELO blessing the birthday celebrator .
Among those who came were JONATHAN family, relatives and friends. I also saw RENE and BETTY BEJERANO, NENE TORRES, Sunflower owner CHARLIE SEBASTIAN, daughter ALYSSA and LARRY. The very talented DANA who was the emcee and doubles up as performer and entertainer of the affair and some of his classmates from Pilar College.
To JONATHAN congratulations. You finally reached your dream. Carry on.
- 18/02/2015 12:20 - Ethan Joseph Christening and birthday party
- 17/02/2015 00:00 - Renewal of vows at the Shrine
- 17/02/2015 00:00 - Her Majesty Queen Perla
- 16/02/2015 15:42 - JCI Zamboanga Inc, welcomes its 2015 president
- 14/02/2015 00:00 - A fun filled trip to Dumaguete
- 12/02/2015 00:00 - Garcia –Bermudo exchange of vows
- 11/02/2015 00:00 - Caeleen turns 1
- 09/02/2015 00:00 - Banguingui, Sulu celebrates 15th anniversary with a bang!
- 07/02/2015 00:00 - Councilor Mel and Laarni 20th Wedding anniversary
- 06/02/2015 15:48 - Birthdays – Pedro @ 60 and Peter @ 16