Saturday, 14 February 2015 00:00
We had a fun filled trip to Dumaguete , the city of” Gentle People”, courtesy of our friends ERNIE and GLORIA JULIAN ALLAZAS, the chairman of our MAHAL group last January 27 to Feb. 1, 2015.
We (Rex and me) left Zamboanga on February 28 enroute to Manila while REY CANDIDO, BHOIE and DIOSY TANGON, ERNIE and GLO ALLAZAS, JOHN and PERLA RUIZ , ALBERT and FAYE NICOLAS took the early morning flight from Zamboanga to Cebu and stayed overnight there. On the following day, the group took the Cebu –Manila flight and we all together took the connecting flight from Manila to Dumaguete City.
The main purpose of our trip is to attend the 58th birthday celebration of our beautiful friend GLO whose birthday was February 29. The birthday celebration was held at the Bethle Guest House located along Dumaguete Boulevard. While there, we took the opportunity to go around the city to discover more about the place.
On this spread are photos of our exciting trip.
On this very special day of the year, Valentine’s Day, find time to relax and treat your love ones to a night out . And if you’re not sure yet where to go, I recommend you to have your memorable evening at LOTUS RESTAURANT of GRAND ASTORIA HOTEL. Enjoy a sumptuous candle light dinner with live acoustic music plus a complimentary fashion jewelry as a gift. Dinner will be served at 7:00 in the evening.
- 23/02/2015 16:29 - ROSE turns 73
- 18/02/2015 12:20 - Ethan Joseph Christening and birthday party
- 17/02/2015 00:00 - Renewal of vows at the Shrine
- 17/02/2015 00:00 - Her Majesty Queen Perla
- 16/02/2015 15:42 - JCI Zamboanga Inc, welcomes its 2015 president
- 13/02/2015 14:26 - Express 1 opens
- 12/02/2015 00:00 - Garcia –Bermudo exchange of vows
- 11/02/2015 00:00 - Caeleen turns 1
- 09/02/2015 00:00 - Banguingui, Sulu celebrates 15th anniversary with a bang!
- 07/02/2015 00:00 - Councilor Mel and Laarni 20th Wedding anniversary