Tuesday, 17 February 2015 00:00
I usually attend my Saturday mass at the Fort Pilar Shrine to honor Nuestra Señora La Virgen del Pilar , our mother and our city’s protector. Last Saturday, the mass was made more memorable as Fr. BUTCH CANDIDO sponsored a renewal of vows for over a hundred couples.
The wedding ceremony was offered for them for free complete with bridal bouquets and photo booth for remembrance.
Spotted in the crowd was a friend Union Bank Assistant Manager ROLANDO SANTOS and wife VERONICA .
To JUNG JUNG and VERONICA and to all those who exchanged marriage vows last Saturday, Congratulations and best wishes.
- 14/03/2015 00:00 - A birthday bash for Ñora Anselma
- 03/03/2015 15:26 - Guiwan King and Queen Coronation rites
- 24/02/2015 13:13 - PAOLO ONESA- THE HOMECOMING CONCERT
- 23/02/2015 16:29 - ROSE turns 73
- 18/02/2015 12:20 - Ethan Joseph Christening and birthday party
- 17/02/2015 00:00 - Her Majesty Queen Perla
- 16/02/2015 15:42 - JCI Zamboanga Inc, welcomes its 2015 president
- 14/02/2015 00:00 - A fun filled trip to Dumaguete
- 13/02/2015 14:26 - Express 1 opens
- 12/02/2015 00:00 - Garcia –Bermudo exchange of vows