Sunday, 20 May 2012 00:00
Zamboanga city is blessed with one of its political leaders occupying an important congressional position as Deputy Speaker for Mindanao.
Beng Climaco rose from the ranks in politics starting as Councilor, Vice-Mayor, Representative of the 1st district of Zamboanga City and as Deputy Speaker for Mindanao.
She is being groomed to be the next Secretary of the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) when Dinky Soliman, the incumbent Secretary runs for the Senate in 2013 election.
As Deputy Speaker for Mindanao she has already captured the support of the Mindanaoans.
When she becomes DSWD Secretary Beng could be exposed to Luzon and Visayas. By then Beng could garner national support in preparation for the 2016 national election when she runs for the senate.
Opportunity comes only once and Beng should not miss this golden opportunity made available to only few.
The Zamboangueños have been hoping to have another representative in the upper house of congress and Beng Climaco is the hope of Zamboanga Peninsula in general and Zamboanga City in particular to be a Senator next only to Roseller T Lim in the 1950’s and 60’s.
- 22/05/2012 14:08 - “Remember, do not forget, Maguindanao massacre”
- 22/05/2012 14:07 - THORN IN THE NECK
- 21/05/2012 12:51 - An alternative in Filipino education
- 21/05/2012 12:50 - Secrets To A Lasting Marriage
- 21/05/2012 12:49 - 10 problems with social networking
- 20/05/2012 00:00 - Celebrating God’s Love for Silsilah and Fr. Sebastiano D’Ambra, PIME
- 20/05/2012 00:00 - “May God take care of you”
- 18/05/2012 11:05 - EcoWaste discovers high levels of lead, cadmium in children’s rainwear
- 18/05/2012 11:04 - Davao: Taking it easy in the South
- 18/05/2012 11:03 - RP to export anti-diabetes sweetener