Thursday, 21 June 2012 00:00
Instances of women cheating on their partners may not be heard too often, but that does not mean it doesn’t happen. What causes women, who are traditionally thought to be a rather emotive species, to cheat is something we try to decode here.
1. She seeks the thrill. Some women cheat for the thrill of it. The excitement of doing things behind a partner’s back, the risk, the adrenaline rush, the desire are all very potent reasons for a woman to cheat. The cheating bit isn’t always emotional, it is in fact an out and out physical act that is engaged in for the thrill of it.
2. She wants more. The most obvious reason for a woman to cheat is that she isn’t getting enough sex or that she isn’t happy with what you have to offer. It is this happiness that results in her getting involved in an adulterous relationship. It is left to the man in the relationship to pull his socks up and fight for his woman. If you love her and want her, you have to go the extra mile and satisfy her.
3. She wants to get back at you. If you have cheated on her in the past, she could cheat on you just to get back at you. Yes, women can be rather revengeful if they so wish!
4. She is bored. Less or no experimentation in the bedroom can be one of the reasons a woman chooses to cheat. Women seek as much variation in the bedroom as men do and if her man cannot provide her the same, she is bound to look for it outside.
5. She feels neglected. This is the most common reason women give when asked why they cheated. Feeling neglected, unwanted or useless is what drives women to cheat. It is when their husbands or boyfriends ignore them that they take to finding companionship and solace in the company of others.If you don’t want to go through the pain of being cheated, then it is up to you to ensure your woman is happy and satisfied.
Give it your best shot and more and thus ensure that she has no excuse to cheat on you...
- 22/06/2012 11:06 - Dealing with an evil Boss
- 22/06/2012 11:05 - Diet of champions: What an Olympian eats
- 21/06/2012 00:00 - Sibugsay sa Sibugay Festival
- 21/06/2012 00:00 - Political party system needs overhaul
- 21/06/2012 00:00 - Obesity factor: Scientists calculate the weight of the world
- 20/06/2012 14:09 - Only the righteous must be named CJ
- 20/06/2012 14:09 - The Queen is coming
- 20/06/2012 14:07 - Dream Mysteries Decoded
- 20/06/2012 14:06 - Five signs you are a sex addict
- 19/06/2012 14:20 - Of icons and party lists