Monday, 02 July 2012 13:02
In a democratic society the people are not only entitled to know they have the right to know plans and programs that will benefit the community.
These could be coming from incumbent officials, governmental and non-governmetal organizations (NGO's).
The “Zamboangueños for the Transformation of Zamboanga (ZTZ)” is battlecry that outlines the 25-point agenda of Nonong Jalosjos that will enhance development and stable peace and order in the City of Zamboanga.
Nonong Jalosjos had identified the number one problem in the City which is “Unstable Peace and Order”.
This problem could be addressed with the formulation of a long range Crime Prevention Master Plan attuned to the prevailing situation and geographical location of Zamboanga City that will serve as a reference of the local PNP Unit in their day to day anti-crime campaign strategy.
The plan could be effectively implemented with strong political will and imposing personality of the local chief executive in addressing the criminality problem.
Among the 25-point agenda is the creation of more congressional districts for faster development;
The idea of giving incentive to entice holding companies to establish and operate SM, Ayala, Robinsons, Gaisano and other national mall that will generate more employment.
Other plans are included in the reproduced copies of the local dailies publication for maximum dissemination.
The taxpayers have the right to know the plans and programs of public officials and those aspiring to be public servants that will benefit the people and the community. Nonong Jalosjos is running for Mayor of Zamboanga City in 2013 election.
- 04/07/2012 13:01 - Nine things never to say to working moms
- 04/07/2012 12:59 - The chaotic structure of world relations
- 03/07/2012 13:31 - Air power is vital to national interest (First of three-part series)
- 03/07/2012 13:30 - How not to let money ruin your marriage
- 03/07/2012 13:22 - Ten most misunderstood diet and fitness strategies
- 02/07/2012 13:02 - The end of the terrorists reign
- 02/07/2012 13:01 - De facto justices and judges?
- 02/07/2012 13:00 - Top 10 lies men tell women
- 01/07/2012 00:00 - Queries on “illegally-constituted” JBC
- 01/07/2012 00:00 - What’s Your Hair Type?