Friday, 12 July 2013 16:20
Sophie Paris Business Center, District II will hold a two in one event at Yubenco Star Mall on July 13 2013 at four o’clock in the afternoon. These two events will be the launching of Sophie Paris Zamboanga, District II, Catalog 60 which will introduce top of the line new products that caters for both men and women and the selection will be of Miss Sophie Zamboanga 2013, District II whose winner will get the chance to represent Zamboanga City in the national competition this October in Manila.
Sophie Paris Business Center Zamboanga, District II has been in the business for almost a year and it paved the way to open new doors and opportunities to our fellow Zamboangueños to engage in direct-selling the no. 1 fashion brand industry in the Philippines.
Ms. Carissa Alvarez, the dynamic proprietor of the business center is proud to promote the wide selection of high end products like bags, watches and clothes for men and women at very reasonable prices.
The launching of Catalog 60 and the selection of Miss Sophie Zamboanga, District II is a must to watch and be part of this prestigious event. Here are the photos of the candidates who will vie for the title of Miss Sophie Zamboanga 2013, District II.
See you there!
- 16/07/2013 00:00 - Questions on wealth sharing
- 16/07/2013 00:00 - The devil has no defense against prayer He trembles when we pray
- 23/07/2013 13:45 - Drilon, et. al., must use ‘pork’ for poor
- 23/07/2013 13:44 - My Turn
- 23/07/2013 13:44 - Central police station must be activated
- 11/07/2013 15:08 - Constitutional issue in PNP leadership
- 11/07/2013 15:06 - Silsilah Message for Ramadhan 2013/ 1434 HC
- 10/07/2013 16:24 - KAKAMPI KO ANG BATAS
- 10/07/2013 16:23 - Excellent Leaders, Good Managers
- 10/07/2013 16:23 - Pasonanca Elementary School opens SPED Class (together with Grade 7)