Thursday, 05 December 2013 15:51
Miguel Q. Ibero Jr. , MAEd
BUSAY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
In today’s era of technological transformation, changes in the way we live, the way we think, and even in the way we work are inevitable. Hence, there is a need for teachers and learners to level up the teaching and learning process to keep pace with this fast changing world.
It is a fact that learning is a never ending process for one to enjoy, for it is when we discover new things that we come to find joy and fun in learning begins. The trend in teaching now requires educators who are equipped with the latest innovations in the teaching and learning process. Thus, educators have to hone their craft with a lot of latest trends to produce learners who could take a more active role in the field of education. Teachers need to intensify the pupils’ experiences and keep them engage in hands-on, minds-on and hearts-on experiences.
Teachers must be adept in adapting their instruction through various interventions for better access to quality learning. Such instance recognizes the birth of computers and internets where learners are given the great opportunity to explore and embark on various challenges to develop their critical and creative thinking skills.
The trend today is to make lessons more interesting and meaningful to the learners through innovations in teaching; power point presentation through LCD , Liquid Crystal Display. The E Learning System where pupils are driven to learn new concepts via computer. There goes the social networking which allows pupils to collaboratively do task online. There are also available sites for games and quizzes where educators can make the most out of their pupils’ review sessions. It is the role therefore of the teachers to build strong links between these technological transfo5rmation to challenge them to develop their young minds into critical ones. Teachers must be the pupils’ staunch advocate to influence their spright spirit to achieve , sustain and promote lifelong learning.
- 09/12/2013 16:36 - Cong. Lilia Nuño wants full probe on fake SARO
- 08/12/2013 00:00 - Remove SC control over lawyers?
- 08/12/2013 00:00 - Crisis hits ZC due to no archbishop; who you recommend?
- 08/12/2013 00:00 - Jesus came to save!
- 05/12/2013 15:53 - “Son of God”, the 2014 movie
- 05/12/2013 15:49 - GUESS our city’s richest Dept. Head?
- 03/12/2013 00:00 - Angry at media? Enrile shows how
- 03/12/2013 00:00 - Lacson and the spirituality of rehabilitation
- 03/12/2013 00:00 - Poor Mayor Beng, she can’t answer them all
- 30/11/2013 00:00 - Rotarians urged: help children-victims of Yolanda