Monday, 14 April 2014 13:15
Rags for heaven
It isn’t in the exercise of power
That one gains strength
But in its constant restraint;
The greatest being that ever lived
Won eternity in his stillness;
It isn’t in the arrogant display
Of authority that one begets respect
But how fairly and humbly he dispenses it;
Justice isn’t giving someone what he needs
But what truly he deserves;
No one acquires dignity
In the sufferings of others
Nor nobility at the expense
Of the slaves;
Heaven comes close to one
Who gives up the best part of himself
To fill the emptiness of another.
- 20/04/2014 00:00 - Who benefits from the death, resurrection of Jesus?
- 13/04/2014 00:00 - MONTE SANTO request for help turned down by City Hall
- 13/04/2014 00:00 - US access to RP military facilities unconstitutional
- 13/04/2014 00:00 - Gold won’t get you into glory!
- 14/04/2014 13:15 - LTO- 9 operatives ready for “Oplan Semana Santa”
- 14/04/2014 13:13 - Fiestas as thanksgiving to God
- 09/04/2014 00:00 - POOR Mayor Beng, she cracks!
- 09/04/2014 00:00 - Political winter
- 09/04/2014 00:00 - Why is RP disregarding its war veterans?
- 08/04/2014 16:26 - A "new" Iloilo revisited