Friday, 12 September 2014 11:27
(BY: CLEM M. BASCAR) In my deepest consciousness
I felt it was too easy to surrender any part of
my humanity painlessly; poignantly, it was irredeemably
late for me to realize that what I have given up thoughtlessly
was my best part; now emptiness is slowly choking me to death.
In this universal crowd of former acquaintances and bosom friends
I feel so abandoned; oh, it’s the worst kind of loneliness; I see nothing
but split images, the ones I saw at the edge of eternity when my last dreams
were crumbling like crystal panes in flames.
Now , life is a sprawling void
I lost it completely the
Instance you took
I EXIST NO MORE.
- 14/09/2014 14:32 - NFA dispersing rice as disaster/s foreseen:
- 13/09/2014 11:17 - Solar flares, rains, floods, winds: “the end is near”
- 13/09/2014 11:13 - REALLY Doc?
- 12/09/2014 11:30 - The Care and Feeding of Communal Solidarity
- 12/09/2014 11:28 - Peace in Mindanao: Will it come this time?
- 12/09/2014 11:25 - GUESS who’s ahead of Barroca?
- 10/09/2014 11:25 - Are there backers of EDSA PNP kidnappers?
- 10/09/2014 11:24 - Heritage of Dust
- 10/09/2014 11:23 - WHAT Ñor Cesar failed to do Rody urged to accomplish
- 09/09/2014 14:37 - MNLF siege a year after: The task of peacebuilding