Tuesday, 16 September 2014 11:09
(BY: CLEM M. BASCAR) CRIMES committed by reason
lie beyond the sphere of litigation; civilization
acquires no jurisdiction over the acts of conscience; they
reside in the landscape of abstraction; outside the grip
of human wisdom and judicial dicretions.
FORCE OF ANY
gravity and magnitude
can’t bring down
of the intellect
where dreams and fantasies
breed prolifically; it’s pure absurdity to impose
restrictions in th domians of free thought.
ANY ATTEMPT TO DISRUPT
the dynamics and natural flow of imagination
is anomaly in the genre of fools.
- 17/09/2014 11:48 - A Silsilah Way to Promote Dialogue and Peace in Basilan
- 17/09/2014 11:47 - The devil as today’s entertainer? Wow!
- 17/09/2014 11:44 - LIKE a market place!
- 16/09/2014 11:11 - Unsolicited advice to congress on BBL
- 16/09/2014 11:10 - Reflection and challenge (The Zamboanga Siege)
- 16/09/2014 11:08 - BENG can’t comment on “pre-nup” talks
- 15/09/2014 13:23 - Zambo out, Cabatangan in?
- 15/09/2014 13:20 - Peace can’t be legislated
- 15/09/2014 13:19 - Have you been “born of God”?
- 15/09/2014 13:17 - KIM wants ‘drug’ issue on SP peer fully probed