Wednesday, 08 October 2014 11:42
(BY: PLAT DU JOUR) A blind ant walking backwards, shadow playing solataire in a puddle, smoke sprinkling brine, ah, it’s mardi gras again in my brains.
two drops of venom
heal my lingering wounds
another wonder drug for my delusions
a barrel of tears
i cry for the twins i planted
in a ball of fire; it’s my first
attempt at creation
too sad, it exceeds the wit of
i fantasize everything about
a scepter; it makes me
- 15/10/2014 11:23 - She stops the quakes and stills the waters
- 13/10/2014 12:01 - Belated Eid Mubarak; amazing broadcasters (TV and radio); cleanliness under private sector management
- 13/10/2014 11:37 - NOW, they talk of “cow scam”
- 08/10/2014 11:45 - Zamboanga Today marks 15th year
- 08/10/2014 11:43 - 2016 president: PCOS choice, what else?
- 08/10/2014 11:37 - Ex-vice mayor dismayed over “gas scam” account
- 06/10/2014 14:22 - Hurdling another kind of bar
- 06/10/2014 14:21 - The realities of negotiating
- 06/10/2014 14:20 - Crocodile’s lullabye
- 06/10/2014 14:15 - ANOTHER stumbledscam in the council?