Wednesday, 08 October 2014 11:45
Zamboanga Today, the most-widely read newspaper in Zamboanga City, Basilan, Zamboanga Peninsula and Region 9, marks today its 15th year in community journalism.
In this auspicious anniversary occasion, the management, editors and staff extend their wholehearted gratitude to their readers, supporters, advertisers, patrons and benefactors which enabled the paper to carry on its noble journalistic ideals and sincerest mission to serve the people in the entire Western Mindanao region.
It’s also fitting and proper to congratulate the management, editors, reporters, the men and women behind the newspaper’s continued growth and progress in media.
With fervent prayers to God Almighty, may Zamboanga Today carry on its journalistic traditions, duties and responsibilities in media.
- 15/10/2014 11:26 - THEY well deserve all our kudos!
- 15/10/2014 11:25 - “Humano Recurso, Part 3” Personnel Movement
- 15/10/2014 11:23 - She stops the quakes and stills the waters
- 13/10/2014 12:01 - Belated Eid Mubarak; amazing broadcasters (TV and radio); cleanliness under private sector management
- 13/10/2014 11:37 - NOW, they talk of “cow scam”
- 08/10/2014 11:43 - 2016 president: PCOS choice, what else?
- 08/10/2014 11:42 - Splintered whims
- 08/10/2014 11:37 - Ex-vice mayor dismayed over “gas scam” account
- 06/10/2014 14:22 - Hurdling another kind of bar
- 06/10/2014 14:21 - The realities of negotiating