Friday, 05 December 2014 11:40
In the colleges of law of the two universities—Western Mindanao State University (WMSU) and Ateneo de Zamboanga University (ADZU), here in Zamboanga City, Atty. Floriza Sales is an authority in Remedial Law.
Atty. Sales teaches in both universities as a professor in critical Bar subjects like Criminal Procedure, Civil Procedure, Law on Evidence and other Remedial Law subjects.
On November 29, 2014, the good professor-lawyer turned one year older. In a simple but bountiful lunch party, Atty. Sales celebrated her birthday at the Golf Beach, Upper Calarian, with her family, friends, colleagues and students.
Around were daughter Atty. Honoriza Krystle M. La Vista with her husband Atty. John Michael La Vista, niece Atty. Sharon May S. Belisario and her husband, best friend Atty. Gracelina Bernardo—the former Dean of the College of Law, WMSU, a former student and now a COMELEC officer Atty. Lerdo Matildo, and law students from WMSU and ADZU.
A meaningful program was hosted by Mr. NiceGuy of e105.9 NEWS FM. Relatives, friends and students delivered short greetings of felicitation to Atty. Sales. The following are some of the highlights:
• The “S’s” of LLB-IIA, WMSU thanked the patience, tenacity and firmness of Atty. Sales in their Crim. Proc. class, last semester;
• ADZU law students remembered their first encounter with Atty. Sales as a professor, one who is mesmerizing;
• Atty. Matildo reminisced Atty. Sales’ strictness when a former classmate was reprimanded when he yawned inside the classroom saying such attitude implies non-interest on the subject and an insult to the professor;
• Finally, (Dean) Atty. Bernardo assured that whoever attends the Remedial Law classes of Atty. Sales, that student will have a good chance of making it in the Bar exams.
The birthday party was organized by the legal research personnel of Atty. Sales, Miss Dieta. LLB-IIA wishes Atty. Floriza Sales more and better years ahead, and belated happy birthday MA’AM. (bgy/PR)
- 06/12/2014 14:12 - Organic farming can be the answer
- 06/12/2014 14:07 - AGAD warns local tax evaders
- 05/12/2014 11:46 - Smugglers on the loose
- 05/12/2014 11:44 - (Except for Biel): WHERE are the councilors on Recognition Day?
- 05/12/2014 11:42 - Tragedies from rains, Dinky’s relief mess in 2011
- 04/12/2014 14:49 - Echoes from 2010: “Hagupit” jitters
- 04/12/2014 14:44 - December 1 is World Aids Day
- 04/12/2014 14:40 - To achieve peace, be a Jessie Robredo, his widow urged
- 04/12/2014 14:35 - JAIL congestion hampers ZCPO war vs. drug menace
- 03/12/2014 11:57 - Why was there?