Tuesday, 09 December 2014 11:41
(BY: JUN FELICIANO) (Words of Enlightenment)
WORRIES exist because of lack of faith in GOD.
WE even need to have that perfect love of God in us, for his love makes us strong and always loyal to Him.
THE Bible says: “Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.( 1 Peter 5: 7). Email: email@example.com
IDENTIFY THE MEDIA ‘CROOK’!
THE media sector here wants an immediate impartial in-depth probe on this supposed rampant rice smuggling activities in ZC. Indeed, the local media is wary about this whole thing, as one of their own is supposedly involved in such a ‘sham.’
TO spare the innocents, there’s a dire need to look deeper into this, and unmask to the fullest those who are supposedly linked— including that ‘phony’ in media here, out to make a fast buck at the expense of his/her own peers in the profession, innocently being despitefully used by him.
EXPOSE the media ‘con artist’ by all means!
LET’s get it done fast, para sabe ya c kien, kien ba embuelto lli.
AND, the council, where this supposed rice smuggling anomaly was unveiled publicly, should better do it job darn well— not in aid of their own political agenda, but truly in aid of legislation.
Kay nobaya, de grandstanding yalang tamen se, y despues silensio ya, cay ya grosa tamen. Ese pa!
A GREAT FRIEND, INDEED!
ONE of my true great friends I met during the heyday of former(Dist. 2) Cong. Erbie Fabian’s political bandwagon, is no less than Jimmy boy Falcasantos.
JIMMY, as he’s fondly addressed by us while visiting Cong. Erbie’s congressional office in Guiwan, was one of Erbie’s nice guys really making us in media felt at home sans any of the so-called cordon sanitaires. UNLIKE, some of the newly-elected city officials of ours, right now, whose offices are guarded that strict, as if afraid of their own shadows.
Thanks Jimmy Boy, for being same Jimmy Boy, full of vigor and jokes, as always. May your tribe increase, my friend.@
- 12/12/2014 11:47 - Rice probed, but Mayor and Councilors not around…
- 12/12/2014 11:44 - Miracle from God needed for Roxas prexy run
- 10/12/2014 11:49 - Drug dealers, beware! Jerry’s serious
- 10/12/2014 11:47 - “Heads will roll” if Senate probes
- 10/12/2014 11:46 - Politics in reporting the dead from typhoons
- 09/12/2014 11:39 - Minors as local drug mules
- 09/12/2014 11:38 - Storm surges will hit RP more frequently
- 09/12/2014 11:35 - What is “Bangsamoro”?
- 08/12/2014 11:25 - Media folks know also to pray
- 08/12/2014 11:23 - GAS scam’s 2nd hearing scheduled on Dec. 15